arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do you do with your VPS ?
Just a question for vps holders here at Post4vps, what do you do with vps ?
I use my KVM/Windows vps for manage my server backups from other vps. I don't store backups there but just use it to download and then move those to other locations. One I have at freevps.us is used as as web server.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I use my vps to host ts3 server and few websites. Sometimes I also run Killing Floor server to play with friends.
Well, We use our VPS as public help we offer them Free Game Servers and also web host.

currently we're working on our project that's why plans "out of stock" As soon as possible we'll start providing again without any requirements. Get ready for your order.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I currently own 7 vpses ATM.

Current setup is 4 servers for web hosting and 3 dns clusters
(10-15-2017, 11:47 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: I currently own 7 vpses ATM.

Current setup is 4 servers for web hosting and 3 dns clusters

Which vps do you have here ? I thought you had VPS9 before. ) I was mostly asking about what do people do with those severs they got from here.

I have total of 5 vps. 3 of these are paid servers and I have 2 free vps.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-15-2017, 01:28 PM)xdude Wrote: Which vps do you have here ? I thought you had VPS9 before. ) I was mostly asking about what do people do with those severs they got from here.

I have total of 5 vps. 3 of these are paid servers and I have 2 free vps.

i have vps 4.
https://itsperry.com/sponsor.html

here is a list my my providers personaly Smile
I like to learn and make a game server for NFS games. because i love racing games. but at this stage i am zero to built a game server. i need help to make it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(10-18-2017, 05:28 AM)sagher Wrote: I like to learn and make a game server for NFS games. because i love racing games. but at this stage i am zero to built a game server. i need help to make it.

what nfs game that have server support server . i dont think there are ? because what i see last time i play nfs game is their own server and those are dead
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
i hear about Pro street and payback and no limits are available for online gaming servers. but not sure about it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Depends, i mostly use it for development purpose or to host some game servers.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting