arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone.

i do like your hot comments on some 2nd Generation Brands of smartphones.

VIVO Mobile

OPPO Mobile

Both are fight for cameras. fight for best greater selfies. so i need user opinions. which one is best all over not only in photography.

Best as a

Price

Performance

Hardware

Software

OS.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
thanks for reccomendation but i personally hate oppo and vivo . i used it before and the experience is fine but the specs is like shit . the price to performance is f*cked . they only focus at camera

they have shitty specs with extreme price . the "flagship" oppo F5 that just released have MediaTek helio P23 processor . yes im not even kidding a low-mid range processor that have same performance as snapdragon 625/808 . they really want to push the producing price down and they only show the ram amount and storage . yes it have 6gb ram but the proccessor is tottally bottlenecking it and it have mediatek processor which is really get hot , drain battery but most importantly is never giving any source code that mean you cannot get any os update most of the time . but even at qualcomm platform THEY NEVER GIVE UPDATE even to the flagship and you think you can customm rom NO they locked the bootloader without a way that user can unlock it . all oppo and vivo phone mostly stay at the version that they shipped with . and all of that is because of milking techniques . in my country (indonesia) oppo and vivo sales really forces you to buy their phone . they scare you if you buy other brand (espescially low cost high specs brand like xiaomi) because they get more money if they sell oppo or vivo phone than any other brand . and ALMOST all phone store in my country have oppo or vivo atribute(mostly oppo) .

for my experience of using their phone . i used to have/use oppo phone (now it is broken because eMCC (known fault to oppo phone) and also shorted usb port) well from the user experience it is not bad . it shipped with custom os that they called "color os" but that isnt problem . the problem is the specs that is low and i bought the one with mediatek 6852 processor but i dont get heat problem even when playing game for some reason (even my phone with snapdragon processor get hotter than those mediatek that is used in the oppo phone . and funny enough i use snapdragon 625 processor that is known for low heat and high battery life . I really dont know) and also NO OS UPDATE .. that is just reall pisses me off because it only ships with 4.2 from the beggining and cannot be updated it really pisses me off . first off there are less app compatible as time running and also i dont get the chance to play pokemon go when that game is really hot topics and i cannot enjoy it . and also i get the oppo phone because im forced by sales and somehow im hipnotized by the sales to buy oppo phone . not because i want it . well now it is broken i buy it at early 2014 and it break at late 2016 . and i buy a new phone at late 2017 so 1 year no smartphone . but atleast now i have a better smartphone . hopefully it last logner than those shitty oppo phone . and lastly the camera isnt great either . it is just milking

so great thread but i dont recomend to anyone to buy the shitty oppo and vivo phone . just go with other brand that have better price to performance or user experience . that is your choice

so here my answers to the thread

Price - neither oppo for vivo . they have extraordinary high prices for low specs

Performance - neither of them . they have shitty SoC

Hardware - neither of them - oppo phone have eMCC problem

Software - they never give you update

OS. - newer color os and funtouch os is just ios wannabe
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
IMOO I prefer VIVO than OPPO though OPPO has good specs also but VIVO smartphone use SNAPDRAGON chipset and OPPO use MEDIATEK chipset and if you compare both chipsets SNAPDRAGON beats up MEDIATEK.
I don't prefer each of them, i prefer Innjoo as its with a good price and it didn't lag with me ever.
Just the camera got a problem as my mobile fall down from a high place.
As i compare price, both are approx range of 280 US $ to 350 US $ .
and in same price also Nokia 6 with 260 US $ but Nokia 6 is experimental launch of android phones by nokia like Nokia 3,5,6
The positive point of nokia is whole aluminum body. means so strong.
can you refer Nokia 6 instead of these both phones?
(11-08-2017, 04:53 AM)sagher Wrote: As i compare price, both are approx range of 280 US $ to 350 US $ .
and in same price also Nokia 6 with 260 US $ but Nokia 6 is experimental launch of android phones by nokia like Nokia 3,5,6
The positive point of nokia is whole aluminum body. means so strong.
can you refer Nokia 6 instead of these both phones?

and also nokia 6 have better material , better specs and most importantly GET UPDATE UP TO ANDROID P . unlike oppo and vivo who never give any update
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Yes.! Nokia is better selection as compare to these both expensive garbage. even i still not understand about colorOS. why oppo needs to creat a custom OS. and is this any specialty of this OS? as i use one oppo phone of my friend. they just pickup a interface and animation of iOS and other then all are same as android. if i said it is a stolen OS. might be true.
@humanpuff69 I would suggest to you if you could give a try with XIAOMI brand, good price but specs are MUCH higher that VIVO and OPPO.
XIAOMI brand is just near to launching in my country. let's have a look or there population. then i make a decision
(11-15-2017, 09:37 AM)sagher Wrote: XIAOMI brand is just near to launching in my country. let's have a look or there population. then i make a decision

Cool! While you were waiting, you can check their XIAOMI phone products and compare the specification and price to other brands youll see the difference between them.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting