arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to reduce stress?
A lack of sleep is a significant cause of stress. Hence get more sleep. Regular exercise benefits the mind as well as the body. Avoid foods that containing containing caffeine and alcohol. And try to manage your emotions.
Do what you love, then you will never feel stressed.Sleep enough..and find time to relax yourself in this hectic life.
You wont get stress if you know how to balance everything what you do, learn how to manage your time, money etc etc this basic thing will help you not to be stressed.
If you lack proper sleep then nothing will able to cover it. To recover you need to start having 7-8 hour sleep for couple of week before reduce it to 5-6 hours. But for mean I need to have 6-7 hours of sleep or i start feeling bad.

But for other type of stress like work stress etc you can do lots of stuff. You just need to take your mind off from those problematic stuff. Yoga and workout work for many. or Playing any other type of sport like Tennis or Badminton. Or even just watching a Nice Fish tank work too. Also a playful puppy or Kitten would be a great anti-stress tool.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Use this homeopathic medicine daily 2 to 3 hour before sleep time. 15 drops with half cup of fine water.
Medicine Name: Passiflora
Power : Q
Company: Schwabe Germany

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Best method is drink water as much you can sleep ,drink water ignore PC,mobile that's it
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Usually what i did To Reduce Stress Is Relax , Relax but Serious , and doing Fun activities , like sport , socialize with other people ,and picnic xD , and don't forget like @Vuluts Said before
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Stress can occur due to many reasons. Reasons for stress varies depending on your age and the area of your work. First step to reduce stress is to find out what are the factors causing stress . Once you succeed in this you can easily find measures to get freed from stress. Yoga is widely proposed as a measure to keep your mind calm. Practicing yoga everyday can reduce the stress . If the stress still persists even after trying out all the measures, please seek the help of a doctor. Don't feel bad to consult a doctor. Because he can completely free you from stress before it grows into depression.

In case of students, heavy academic works assigned can often lead to stress. So proper time management should be practiced by them to get freed from stress. In certain cases they can often seek the help of online essay writing services for their essay works.
I face stress the way I want to know?
My way is 4

That is

1. Watch anime
Yes the way wibu hell! But this can make my stress less because of watching anime but handing other users want to watch what kind of anime thiller cartoon film so fresh

2. Explain your problem that stresses you to others
Your friend will probably give you a stressful solution

3. Play the Game!
Play games that can not make stress try to play the game game in accordance with you ascertained your stress lost hehehe

4. Road to the park aja
Some Indonesian people like me when again stress choose this to relieve stress usually I walk to the amusement park just look at it does not need to spend money heeee

Translate by googles
Terminal
Solo Developer
Stay away from screens two to three hours before bed time - TV, Internet, Phones
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting