arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sponsorship Terminations
Hello,
VPS 3 & VPS 6 Sponsor(VPS-Hosting.ca) & VPS 13 Sponsor(Rocketrix) both looks like became out of service since their Panel are down for nearly month now, We have even tried to contact them but failed to receive any response by them. And came to an only conclusion i.e Sponsorship termination.

And Also GalaxyHostPlus has decided to cancel the VPS 7 Sponsorship, which means now Users would only be able to apply for GHP Paid VPSs(i.e VPS 5). VPS 7 user had already been informed about this a week ago.

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Oh my, I guess GHP only terminate with FVPS, then Post4VPS also get terminated.
Hope we get new sponsors again.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Mhmm.. and i was going to request GHP Last month :o ..
anyway i hope you will find new sponsors.. goodluck

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Thats bad, as i know..
Its hard to get new sponsors and also FVPS now have 3/4 plans and iam aware from that because this will make the sponsors rethink in the sponsorship application and they could end it...
We lose 3 great sponsors in a row. Bad news indeed.

But our forum situation is still much better than FVPS I believe. At least, here we can make full use of our ads revenues to support our forum and also seek some paid VPSes from the funds. Of course we still need to get more new sponsors as soon as possible.

VPS 3 & VPS 6 are pretty much dead for a long time. None of those servers were not working well. So I don't think it's a really big loss. I thought GalaxyHostPlus already terminated the vps they had sponsored here.

It's time to look around for more sponsors. It's not a good time for low-end or budget level providers so I don't think waiting for them to come and offer sponsorship gonna work.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Sad VPS 7 (GHP) so sad to hear that termination.

Hopefully VPS 3 & VPS 6 Sponsor(VPS-Hosting.ca) & VPS 13 Sponsor(Rocketrix) response about downtime.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(02-05-2018, 11:43 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Hopefully VPS 3 & VPS 6 Sponsor(VPS-Hosting.ca) & VPS 13 Sponsor(Rocketrix) response about downtime.

Yep, it's kinda strange about that VPS. They still operate as usuall (I guess), but then, they don't answer anything from Post4VPS. Maybe they want to terminate their sponsorship but forget to let us know.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(02-04-2018, 11:40 AM)Dynamo Wrote: Hello,
VPS 3 & VPS 6 Sponsor(VPS-Hosting.ca) & VPS 13 Sponsor(Rocketrix) both looks like became out of service since their Panel are down for nearly month now, We have even tried to contact them but failed to receive any response by them. And came to an only conclusion i.e Sponsorship termination.

And Also GalaxyHostPlus has decided to cancel the VPS 7 Sponsorship, which means now Users would only be able to apply for GHP Paid VPSs(i.e VPS 5). VPS 7 user had already been informed about this a week ago.

Regards,

What is the current status of VPS-5? is this also terminate free services? please inform me in advance. if any changes makes happens.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(02-06-2018, 06:40 AM)sagher Wrote: What is the current status of VPS-5? is this also terminate free services? please inform me in advance. if any changes makes happens.

VPS 5 is paid service. Read the announcement carefully. Dynamo mention about VPS 5

Quote:GalaxyHostPlus has decided to cancel the VPS 7 Sponsorship, which means now Users would only be able to apply for GHP Paid VPSs(i.e VPS 5).
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting