arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose a gaming mouse for me!
So guys what do you recommend? Razer Mamba edition or Naga Hex V2?
I'm sick of my Gigabyte lol  Tongue
I suggest Using the Mouse {Redragon M601 Centrophorus} Because It's More Suitable For Having A Quick Respect And Mouse It's not easy for me to be damaged For a long time. except lu Enter into the water hahaha And It also looks expensive but not cheap! because the price is friendly

sorry i am not fluent in english
Terminal
Solo Developer
Naga hex from Razor has some nice awesome features, those buttons on the side look really great.
I am using a normal Logitech mouse and it is fine. Model is M310t
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
@adgod may I know which game you were playing? choosing the best mouse for you will also "maybe" basing to your game if it really needs this kind of mouse to play the game in more potential unlike using the left and right clicking.
I would suggest going to PCPartPicker and seeing it there, They have a huge list of them and the best thing is you can use filters! Its really easy and I would really suggest you to go there Smile
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(04-07-2018, 03:03 AM)Kururin Wrote: I would suggest going to PCPartPicker and seeing it there, They have a huge list of them and the best thing is you can use filters! Its really easy and I would really suggest you to go there Smile

Is it an online shop or is it physical? Most shops don't put mouses on displays so it is hard to get one Sad
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
i 'd recommend you to use the following Item: Gaming keyboard and Mouse Combo BlueFinger USB Wired Keyboard 3 Color Blue/Red/Purple LED Backlit Crack Keyboard and Mouse Set for Gamer Office from Amazon.com it costs $24.00 only with a 40% Offer.

Preview:
[Image: 71HlIQ34wGL._SL1001_.jpg]

Features(Scraped from Amazon's Page):
  • This lighted keyboard with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee -"Risk Free" Warranty with FREE Returns & Exchanges Within 90 Days Warranty.
  • Backlit mechanical keyboard Function: FN+SL: 3 color (red, blue, purple) switch; FN+PB: Enter 1 color breath mode; FN+PS: Enter 3 color breath mode; FN+Up/Down Arrow: Brightness +/-.
  • Voiceless Gaming Mouse: 800-1200-1600-2000DPI; 4 Color: red, blue, rose, purple; DPI+Forward/Backward: the backlit on/off. (Note: Color and DPI will be changed simultaneously when pressing “DPI” button)
  • Mechanical keyboard combo Support System: Win7/ Win8/ Win10/ XP/ Vista/ Mac, etc; Keyboard supports 19 keys without conflict.
  • LED Rainbow Backlit Keyboard made with ABS material, Surface with crack pattern, fashionable and novelty design.
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
(05-22-2018, 08:13 PM)Golden Wrote: Is it an online shop or is it physical? Most shops don't put mouses on displays so it is hard to get one Sad

Its not a shop but like an aggregator, it lists our best prices and deal for the mouse you choose and you go to that site by clicking its link to buy that product which in turn gives back to PCpartpicker a little money
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(05-22-2018, 08:58 PM)Zorono Wrote: i 'd recommend you to use the following Item: Gaming keyboard and Mouse Combo BlueFinger USB Wired Keyboard 3 Color Blue/Red/Purple LED Backlit Crack Keyboard and Mouse Set for Gamer Office from Amazon.com it costs $24.00 only with a 40% Offer.

Preview:
[Image: 71HlIQ34wGL._SL1001_.jpg]

Features(Scraped from Amazon's Page):
  • This lighted keyboard with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee -"Risk Free" Warranty with FREE Returns & Exchanges Within 90 Days Warranty.
  • Backlit mechanical keyboard Function: FN+SL: 3 color (red, blue, purple) switch; FN+PB: Enter 1 color breath mode; FN+PS: Enter 3 color breath mode; FN+Up/Down Arrow: Brightness +/-.
  • Voiceless Gaming Mouse: 800-1200-1600-2000DPI; 4 Color: red, blue, rose, purple; DPI+Forward/Backward: the backlit on/off. (Note: Color and DPI will be changed simultaneously when pressing “DPI” button)
  • Mechanical keyboard combo Support System: Win7/ Win8/ Win10/ XP/ Vista/ Mac, etc; Keyboard supports 19 keys without conflict.
  • LED Rainbow Backlit Keyboard made with ABS material, Surface with crack pattern, fashionable and novelty design.

Wow, that looks really cool! In our country we just find this type of keyboard for $50 but here in just $24 it includes both. Sadly this shopping website isn't supported in our country Sad
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: youssefbasha
03-30-2018, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Alex554

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting