arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Walker Last Moment Lets tribute 1973-2013
Heart 
Paul Walker died after crashing at over 100mph, coroner's report reveals

Fast and Furious actor suffered major burns and trauma injuries when Porsche he was travelling in crashed in LA, coroner says

[Image: Wreckage-of-Porsche-in-wh-011.jpg?w=300&...32cd255493]

The wreckage of the Porsche in which Paul Walker and Roger Rodas were killed. Photograph: Dan Watson/AP
Paul Walker, the star of the Fast and Furious film franchise, died after the car he was in crashed at a speed of more than 100mph and burst into flames, according to the coroner's report released on Friday.
Walker, 40, was found dead along with his friend and financial adviser Roger Rodas on 30 November in a burnt-out Porsche Carrera GT in Los Angeles.
The coroner's report said Walker died of the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries while Rodas, the driver, died of multiple traumatic injuries. No drugs or alcohol were detected in either men.
Kristy McCracken, the investigator for the Los Angeles coroner, described how the car was driving at unsafe speed in an easterly direction. "For an unknown reason the driver lost control of the vehicle and the vehicle partially spun around and began to travel in a south-easterly direction."The vehicle then struck a sidewalk and the driver's side struck a tree and then a lightpost. The force of these collisions caused the vehicle to spin 180 degrees and it continued to travel in an easterly direction," the report states.

Real Dead Body of Paul Walker 
[Image: 18-paul-walker-mort-video-accident-saint...eune-l.jpg]

"The passenger side of the vehicle then struck a tree and it then burst into flames."

The coroner said the Porsche was found "totalled with major traffic collision damage all around and it appeared that the vehicle was almost split in half." The report found no evidence of foul play.

Walker was still filming scenes for Fast and Furious 7 when the accident happened. The film is expected to be released later this year.
Walker and Rodas were the owners of a motor racing team and Rodas was also a professional driver.

[Image: 57917f16c6d6dc20d07acf222a81705c.jpg]
[Image: paul-walker-furious-7-791405.jpg]
[Image: 015200BE06878036-c1-photo-drame-l-acteur...era-gt.jpg]
[Image: 239E2B7A00000578-2855138-image-19_1417373852698.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=77&d=1397605640]

Cry Heart Heart

He was my favourite actor i missing him 
Last Moment of his Life and Last Scene Please lets tribute togethor
http://sprysphere.com/1HdF
Pleassssssssse go to this link and support me to doing tribute
Paul Walker http://sprysphere.com/1HdF
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////1973-2013/////////////////////////////
/////////////////////PAUL_WALKER///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 
/////////////////AND HIS FAMILY////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 
ooh damn.. first time i saw real dead body of paul walker
..Rest In Peace :'(

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

yeah Sad I'm always sharing strong post that was a really heart breaker
It is very sad for him to go but life continues Sad

Rest in Peace!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
fast and furious is just nothing without paul walker. a great tribute for a great actor.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I honestly miss that guy, fast and furious is honestly no fun without him, when I first heard about his death I went really sad.
Rest in peace..
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
Thread moved to off topic
That is very sad. I really liked him in the Fast and Furious series. Great actor and great fit in the series.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
To be honest i only know him because of fast & furious, such a great actor. i usually don't watch movies. About 2 weeks ago when i was boring i download "Fate of the furious" (Fast 8) which was released April of last year they mentioned "Brian O'Conner" name which playing by Paul Walker in 3 times on the movies (AFAIK). in last Dominic Toretto gives his son name "Brian" i'm guessing in next part there will be Paul Walker's brother Cody or Caleb Walker as Dominic's son characters who became adult?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I really missed Paul walker a lot whole f&f series were best due to Paul Walker + diesel performance ff7 was really a good movie with good songs and one of the best song see you again was really awesome
Rip Paul walker we missed you
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting