arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to manage a .exe application
Hello Guys, I want to edit a application.I searched at the google but the software i found only edits there icon and some text.I want to edit codes.I am tired of google searching now so asking here.Tell me if you guys know about it.
Then you should now at least basics about C# and C++ languages (also JAVA) and how to compile and decompile them....maybe then you could make your own applications or modify others one!!!!
Still there are many languages in which application can be written like python....most used language for hackers!!!! It's very interesting language and easy to understand!!!! Smile
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
You want to modify code inside executables? This is not entirely possible. Executables are machine code and not any of the programming languages the humanity knows. Compilers translate the programming languages we know into machine code and provide these as executable files.

I said "not entirely" because there are certain things that can be edited through Hexediting programs and Reverse Engineering like text parts or hex codes. Reverse Engineering is however a really hard thing and requires far more than just programming language knowledge. You need a lot of experience to reverse engineer the source code of a application from its files.

There are however programming languages like Python or Java that are compiled at runtime. So you can still see the source code in the respective .py and .java files. These files are sources for the runtime compilation process. Programs written in these languages aren't stored as .exe executables.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(09-07-2018, 07:35 AM)Amresh Wrote: Then you should now at least basics about C# and C++ languages (also JAVA) and how to compile and decompile them....maybe then you could make your own applications or modify others one!!!!
Still there are many languages in which application can be written like python....most used language for hackers!!!! It's very interesting language and easy to understand!!!! Smile

Thanks for the reply. btw is that answer of my question? No that is not my answer.I know about programming languages and i will learn them.For now i want to edit a program.So i were asking about how to get codes of a exe application.

(09-07-2018, 09:35 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: You want to modify code inside executables? This is not entirely possible. Executables are machine code and not any of the programming languages the humanity knows. Compilers translate the programming languages we know into machine code and provide these as executable files.

I said "not entirely" because there are certain things that can be edited through Hexediting programs and Reverse Engineering like text parts or hex codes. Reverse Engineering is however a really hard thing and requires far more than just programming language knowledge. You need a lot of experience to reverse engineer the source code of a application from its files.

There are however programming languages like Python or Java that are compiled at runtime. So you can still see the source code in the respective .py and .java files. These files are sources for the runtime compilation process. Programs written in these languages aren't stored as .exe executables.

Thanks for the such a great information.Actually i want to edit a Multiplayer game trainer.I am not sure but trainer is very simply coded.I think i can edit that trainer because i can easily script multiplayer server script.So i was asking about accessing the codes.
It depends in which language the trainer has been written again. If it is a language that translates into machine code it will be hard. You can try to open the .exe file of it with a Hex editor and see what you can find. Otherwise you will need reverse engineering software and knowledge in that field or good learning resources
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(09-07-2018, 02:37 PM)Rehan Wrote: Thanks for the reply. btw is that answer of my question? No that is not my answer.I know about programming languages and i will learn them.For now i want to edit a program.So i were asking about how to get codes of a exe application.

Thanks for the such a great information.Actually i want to edit a Multiplayer game trainer.I am not sure but trainer is very simply coded.I think i can edit that trainer because i can easily script multiplayer server script.So i was asking about accessing the codes.

I still do not think you understand. The code has been compiled into a form that is not human readable/modifiable. If it was so easy to just modify compiled code don't you think we would all be doing it?
You can use a Hex editor program if you want to edit parts of an .exe or you can use a de-compiler.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(09-08-2018, 05:35 PM)Golden Wrote: You can use a Hex editor program if you want to edit parts of an .exe or you can use a de-compiler.

Ok. Thanks for your reply. I shall try to search de-compiler if it work. Or i shall try coding my own.
hey according to @"Hidden Refuge" and @coreyman you cannot decompile every program available on the net or in your computer!!!!
Some of them are even encrypted so that no one can get their source code!!
OTHERWISE,,,, Everyone should be a developer then!!!!HAHA
so there no decompiler till this time which can decompile the whole program!!!!
Yes It can Decompile its some parts!!!!!Maybe you should gather more information from google!!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
@Rehan you can try using OllyDbg or VS some part of the exe can be modified.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting