arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BladeNode  vps 1 beta - bladenode.com
Hello, Community,

First Off all: I have not been paid to make this review. this was part of the beta testing.

Bladenode.com asked for beta testers around ~10th of October. I gladly entered as a beta tester.
Since I knew who the owner was behind bladenode I had some expectations that I already can spoil you:
Pretty snappy service.

index:

1. About bladenode.
2. What I got as a beta tester.
3. Panel.
4. Benchmarks.
  |_ 4.1 Default Bench.
  |_ 4.2 Disk.
  |_ 4.3 Network.
5. Vps usage.
6. Final thoughts.
7. Rating
8. sources.

1. About Bladenode.
BladeNode Web Hosting was started with a mission to provide premium hosting at half the price without sacrificing features, reliability, and customer support. We wanted to create a web hosting company that was easy to use, reliable, and that everyone could afford. We are also backed up by great customer support, that is available 24/7.

2. what was the beta testing?.
the beta was vps line.
I got a vps with 1 core 1 gig ram and 10 gig disk space. pretty neat!.

3. panel.

[Image: ybnWl2l.png]

4. Benchmarks.
4.1Default Bench.

Benchmark started on Mon Oct 15 12:25:52 PDT 2018
Full benchmark log: /root/bench.log

System Info
-----------
Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X5670  @ 2.93GHz
CPU Cores : 1
Frequency : 2925.996 MHz
Memory : 985 MB
Swap :  MB
Uptime : 3 min,

Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel : 4.15.0-22-generic
Hostname : perry.bladenode.com

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
---------------------
Your public IPv4 is (censored)

Location Provider Speed
CDN Cachefly 77.1MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US Coloat 52.2MB/s
Dallas, TX, US Softlayer 85.8MB/s
Seattle, WA, US Softlayer 28.0MB/s
San Jose, CA, US Softlayer 30.8MB/s
Washington, DC, US Softlayer 35.9MB/s

Tokyo, Japan Linode 14.2MB/s
Singapore Softlayer 5.50MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands id3.net 10.2MB/s
Haarlem, Netherlands Leaseweb 52.4MB/s

Disk Speed
----------
I/O (1st run) : 194 MB/s
I/O (2nd run) : 179 MB/s
I/O (3rd run) : 183 MB/s
Average I/O : 185.333 MB/s

4.2 Disk.

root@perry:~# df -h
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
udev            466M     0  466M   0% /dev
tmpfs            99M  2.8M   96M   3% /run
/dev/vda1       9.4G  2.0G  6.9G  23% /
tmpfs           493M     0  493M   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs           493M     0  493M   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs            99M     0   99M   0% /run/user/0
root@perry:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
16384+0 records in
16384+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB, 1.0 GiB) copied, 6.76124 s, 159 MB/s

4.3 Network.

[Image: 7724181298.png]

it maybe doesn't look like I have big numbers. but I can utilize all if this.

5. Vps usage.
I currently stressing the server and see what it handles on certain situations.
and with the performance, i get this would for my CSS delivery.

6. Final thoughts.
I personally like the vps. if I paid for this it serves pretty well for my small sites. so if you care about reliability and have 10p/m.
this is a good option to choose from.

7. rating.
I would definitely give this provider a 9/10. vps is really snappy for me.  as I know the owner is someone that knows what his business is about.
with a higher scores is something we need to see in how improves again over time.

8. sources.

whmcs panel: https://portal.bladenode.com/clientarea.php

this was my review.
Good luck.
What about uptime? In your benchmark, it shows 3 minutes, it seems to be an average service.

Thank you  Sweet

(10-17-2018, 12:08 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: What about uptime? In your benchmark, it shows 3 minutes, it seems to be an average service.

as far it uptime has been great.
only had some restarts required at some installs.

but not experienced any downtime yet.
Because of the title first i thought VPS 1 of Post4VPS sponsored by Host4Fun then i realize your review is about BladeNode's VPS plan "VPS-01" if i'm not wrong BladeNode wasn't sponsor before? (here or/maybe freevps.us) or something similar with "Blade" also BladeNode and SixServe is subsidiary of Staffords Enterprises maybe one of them i've visited before probably because of minecraft server. Anyway their plans is not bad.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(10-17-2018, 03:56 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Because of the title first i thought VPS 1 of Post4VPS sponsored by Host4Fun then i realize your review is about BladeNode's VPS plan "VPS-01" if i'm not wrong BladeNode wasn't sponsor before? (here or/maybe freevps.us) or something similar with "Blade" also BladeNode and SixServe is subsidiary of Staffords Enterprises maybe one of them i've visited before probably because of minecraft server. Anyway their plans is not bad.

Sixserve was independent before we took it down and now its a part of Stafford Enterprise LLC and as for your doubts nope bladenode didn't sponsored any VPS to either post4vps or freevps.us.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Great review. May I know how long the beta testing will last for, and do they still need beta testers?

By the way, the virtualization is KVM, OpenVZ or Xen etc? The VPS is nice anyway. Hope they will consider to sponsor this forum soon.

(10-17-2018, 05:29 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Great review. May I know how long the beta testing will last for, and do they still need beta testers?

By the way, the virtualization is KVM, OpenVZ or Xen etc? The VPS is nice anyway. Hope they will consider to sponsor this forum soon.

After reading your post.
Kvm and I don't know it's weeks ago for the opportunity.
I keep the vps if I recommend to other if I like the vps.
It is just fine as per the benchmarks, can't say it is impressive if its a premium virtual private server. But what matters is the consistency.

Just looked at their VPS Plans, and surely there are way better options if you are getting these benchmarks.
Eii, that's nice review.
You know the owner? If this is the first service he start or he already have the other service already?

Also it's a KVM, I love KVM, hahaha. Good luck to Bladenone.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(10-18-2018, 10:43 AM)tiwil Wrote: Eii, that's nice review.
You know the owner? If this is the first service he start or he already have the other service already?

Also it's a KVM, I love KVM, hahaha. Good luck to Bladenone.

He owns Sixserver, tinkerhost, bladenode and Staffords enterprises llc and as for his first service it have to geekrangers or whatever i guess i forgot, as for terminated services the list is quite big including Rilex technologies llc, hernbohosting, domainsguardian, disabledangels, tasty nerd etc i knew the whole list a year ago but now its all in the void.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-04-2020, 11:11 PM
Last Post: phoenixwolf

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting