arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Top Poster monthly contest
Greetings, As we all can see Post4VPS forum is bit inactive so why don't we start contest for top poster of the month and ofc spamming not allowed only quality content posts are allowed.

Alright but the question is what will the winner get? what is the prize of being #1 poster of the month.

- We can reduce next month post requirement.
- Winner will get web/Gameserver hosting from PiratesHosting powered by Hostlease (just a suggestion)
- Winner will get 1K,10K or 100K points (obviously we've to make this point useful like it will used to reduce post or something like that)
- Winner can enjoy 1 week Premium (Donator whatever you can call it) rank which has more features like less monthly posts, post counter maximum count 6 posts daily and some other features only for this particular group rank.

- Or people can suggest if they've any idea

Thanks, it just a random thought monthly poster contest.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Agree,
But disagree with the following idea,
Quote:Winner will get 1K,10K or 100K points (obviously we've to make this point useful like it will used to reduce post or something like that)

Because the higher award point, it will make other people hard to get the nice VPS. And I think, it will hurt people that took time to post.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I don't think the last option is feasible. Don't buy into that premium thing - Trust me its going to suck.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Hmm nice idea.It will be best.I don't thing we need any thing without some points and a special rank here on forum.
I have a suggestion that forum should have a special section for top poster of the month/vip where we can share cracks/license and full software.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
yea its really a good idea top post winner will get more points ,rewards but it will be like spam points also many will be active thats true but the posts will pop up like a spam contents !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I can already confirm that points will never be higher than 100 points.

We'll see what I open next Month.
hmmmm Interseting for previous members as well as new users too!
But those 1K, 10K points is something which should not be given as then it will be harder for new members for contesting in the giveaway!!!!!
Anyways Contest is good !!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
1K, 10K or 100K was just a example .
(10-21-2018, 04:50 AM)Rehan Wrote: Hmm nice idea.It will be best.I don't thing we need any thing without some points and a special rank here on forum.
I have a suggestion that forum should have a special section for top poster of the month/vip where we can share cracks/license and full software.

Nah, sharing crack stuff i don't think a good idea.

Thanks everyone for showing interest on my suggestion i hope we can make it better with your suggestion/ideas so use your creative mind and share your thoughts.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I accept everything you said but iam not with you about the points suggestion, what if iam a new member and i want a good vps? He will leave p4v and search for another forum Confusedhrug:
Good suggestion, however to make it really work it should exclude the posts that are made for getting a VPS and keeping a VPS. In other words the competition posts should only be counted after the post4host posts have been deducted. So one only really gets to compete once one has completed one's posts for hosting. Otherwise it sounds a bit strange. Like one already gets rewarded for getting a VPS once one has made the required number of posts and keeping the VPS. That should make it much easier for the judges to judge the competition too as it would be very easy to see from the profile who has made the biggest number of posts, i.e. the number of posts exceeding the ones needed for a VPS and to keep a VPS. I don't think there will be that many. Since there won't be that many, it will be easy to check the points as well.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting