• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Do After Watching in the Cinema
I Asked Because I Want to Try New Things
Besides Buying Tickets and Watching Again
Because That Is For Cinema Lovers
PLEASE GIVE YOUR BEST SUGGEST WHAT YOU'RE DOING AFTER ENDING WATCHING CINEMA
Terminal
Solo Developer
Going for a nice dinner. Food always seems to be a natural past time before or after going to the cinema. Or if you're not hungry, go to a really good coffee place.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
After watching movie in Cinema we go to a Swimming pool and take a bath for a hour and then we enjoy Food party ( i don't know what should i name that 4th time eating food Big Grin ).
In winter after watching the movies we go to a great hotel and we enjoy the fried fish. Big Grin

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(12-05-2018, 12:53 PM)Rehan Wrote: After watching movie in Cinema we go to a Swimming pool and take a bath for a hour and then we enjoy Food party ( i don't know what should i name that 4th time eating food Big Grin ).
In winter after watching the movies we go to a great hotel and we enjoy the fried fish. Big Grin

Ah, at least I've been to a swimming pool, but it's sad I can't swim Sad
Maybe Eating Baked Fish Is Better Than Fried Fish Hehehe Big Grin
Terminal
Solo Developer
i rarely watch cinema . it is few years ago last time i watch cinema . i mostly do streaming from some bootleg illegal site in indonesia if i want to watch movies . i rarely watch movies anyway i mostly watch youtube for some reason . @chanalku91 probably know what it is (that bootleg illegal site)
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(12-06-2018, 10:49 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: i rarely watch cinema . it is few years ago last time i watch cinema . i mostly do streaming from some bootleg illegal site in indonesia if i want to watch movies . i rarely watch movies anyway i mostly watch youtube for some reason . @chanalku91 probably know what it is (that bootleg illegal site)

Ah That Happens Because The Price Of A Film Is Still Very Expensive In Indonesia!
There may be good suggestions for watching movies for free and legal
Terminal
Solo Developer
(12-06-2018, 10:35 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Ah That Happens Because The Price Of A Film Is Still Very Expensive In Indonesia!
There may be good suggestions for watching movies for free and legal

unfortunately that doesnt exist . film studio cannot make any money if you can watch it for free . most indonesian prefer free but illegal than paid but legal . they just want a thing no matter illegal or not . ad supported legal doesnt even exist
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
In the traditional sense, I haven't watched a movie in a movie theater in quite a long time.

Keeping that in mind, I'd usually take my date back to my house or her house after watching a movie. I don't think I need to describe what happens next.

Taking a lady friend to the movies has pretty much always been the only reason I've gone to see movies in theaters. I'm not actually going there to see the movie!
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
(12-07-2018, 10:05 PM)KGIII Wrote: In the traditional sense, I haven't watched a movie in a movie theater in quite a long time.

Keeping that in mind, I'd usually take my date back to my house or her house after watching a movie. I don't think I need to describe what happens next.

Taking a lady friend to the movies has pretty much always been the only reason I've gone to see movies in theaters. I'm not actually going there to see the movie!

Wow, it's not too good for me to do a cinema with a Lady !
Very annoying
Terminal
Solo Developer
As an obvious thing, I'm single. So what more to expect? If I have money left in my pocket, I go for some side stalls and get Vada Pavs(Google it if you don't know). Ez, done? I just go to home and sleep. After the nap, I wake up and back to work!
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting