arrow_upward

Poll: PS4/PC/XBOX
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PS
18.18%
Xbox
4.55%
PC
77.27%
i only play board games
0%
Total
22 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 vs Xbox 1 vs PC
So guys and girls where do you game on? What is your favorite and why?
Are you a member of the PC master race, play on the glorious Playstaton 4 or did you get suckered into buying an xbox one?
PC
You can do a lot of thing on it. Consoles are only for games.
It may depend, PC has better graphics and it's good with Mouse+Keyboard, Consoles have controllers and less graphics.
(02-13-2016, 05:10 PM)Hagmui Wrote: So guys and girls where do you game on? What is your favorite and why?
Are you a member of the PC master race, play on the glorious Playstaton 4 or did you get suckered into buying an xbox one?

I'll go for PC, we have a emulator now to install PS on PC to play PS Games.
Arma 3. It's a military simulator. However it's made so you can mod it, and play all different kind of games inside Arma 3. My favourite is Altis Life. It's a role play mod, and you have civilians, cops, and rebels. Everyone is a real player except for the people you buy and sell things from. All the cops are real, civilians are real, and rebels are real. Basically the goal is to make money, you can do that by selling drugs, or doing legal things like mining copper, iron, diamonds ect. If you're a cop your goal is to find rebels or wanted criminals, but you need probable cause first before you can arrest someone. i.e. having an illegal weapon, being in an illegal area, seen using drugs, ect. And all players have names above their head but since it's a role play mod you pretend that you don't know their actual name. There is much more things to do but that is just basically what the mod is.
I Like Strategy games. Strategy games runs smoothly only on PC. so I like PC for Games.
The comparison should be between PS4 and Xbox 1 only, PC is completely different, as it has more features than PS and XBOX, PC can be used for work but PS and XBOX can be only used for gaming. But yes, PC has the best graphics, and it can be upgraded. But if you want to play a game, and you are looking for something cheaper than PC, then PS or XBOX can be bought as upgrading PC is expensive.
I'd like to buy an Xbox One in the future when there will be more free games available to this platform, and when the console's price will be much cheaper. I think an Xbox is cheaper than a PC because for a PC you have to change your videocard every few years, but with a console it is ok for 10 years.
(06-01-2016, 10:37 AM)Dudi Wrote: I'd like to buy an Xbox One in the future when there will be more free games available to this platform, and when the console's price will be much cheaper. I think an Xbox is cheaper than a PC because for a PC you have to change your videocard every few years, but with a console it is ok for 10 years.

I don't think that it will be ok for 10 years, as there are new consoles coming, the game might not be supported for the old consoles, just like in PS4, there are many games which are not supported for PS3...
(06-01-2016, 10:40 AM)Lampard Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 10:37 AM)Dudi Wrote: I'd like to buy an Xbox One in the future when there will be more free games available to this platform, and when the console's price will be much cheaper. I think an Xbox is cheaper than a PC because for a PC you have to change your videocard every few years, but with a console it is ok for 10 years.

I don't think that it will be ok for 10 years, as there are new consoles coming, the game might not be supported for the old consoles, just like in PS4, there are many games which are not supported for PS3...

10 years only valid if you buy the newest generation console. Playstation 4 or Xbox One.
For example Xbox 360 was released in 2005 and it was supported until April 20, 2016. So it's more than 10 years.
http://news.xbox.com/2016/04/20/xbox-360...-10-years/
But I admit, that FPS games are better on PC because it is easier to control them with mouse and keyboard.
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting