arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone playing Division
Hey there

Anyone of you fine gentlemen playing The Division?
Can anyone speak to the quality of the game? I didn't really get into the beta,
(03-08-2016, 06:27 PM)Hagmui Wrote: Hey there

Anyone of you fine gentlemen playing The Division?
Can anyone speak to the quality of the game? I didn't really get into the beta,

Is this Tom Clancy's The Division Game your talking about?
Division is a good game, my friend got into Beta and I played it for a like an hour or so. The game has good graphics but the storyline is not much clear and you need to spend a lot of time in the game to get good items.
my brother play it and I don’t think it’s very good, especially if you’ve a mind to play by yourself. It’s certainly addictive, and it certainly has plenty of stuff for you to do. That goes doubly for people who plan to roll with a squad of friends. As in Borderlands, the general tedium of loot-grinding is more fun when you’ve got people to chat with. If you’re looking for a mindless way to kill a few days/weeks, The Division exists...But don’t expect to remember much of it when it’s over.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I think this game is a mix of GTA V and Splinter Cell series which isn't a negative virtue.
I like it's superb graphics but I can't play it at home because it needs a high-end pc.
Sorry but which game is it?? I never heard the name Tongue .... Can you tell more about it??
I heard about this game but is it worth it to play this game? Is it have singleplayer campaign or only muliplayer?
(10-13-2016, 12:42 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I heard about this game but is it worth it to play this game? Is it have singleplayer campaign or only muliplayer?

Single player is manifesting but multiplayer has better elements in it like dungeon farming etc. I enjoyed it a lot myself...
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I'm still playing but I'm losing interest. They need to tackle the hacking issue because it's ruining the DZ. in order to keep people playing they need to completely overhaul drops and crafting because right now both are absolute shit. It's amazing how unfinished the game really is and right now everyone is just a bunch of paid alpha testers. They made it so all named bosses drop HE gear but it's all stupid performance mods or garbage knee pads. If some of it isn't fixed in next update think I'm done.
여보세요  Big Grin   
 | Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for great VPS 1 |

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-28-2019, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Melvin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting