arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you expect from the future?
Hello everyone!

As the topic says, what do you expect from the future technology? ( Coming 10 years or so ) 
Like, I follow a fb page known as Futurism where they share all the latest technology updates and often I get amazed at what we humans can do considering we were born in the world no better than the animals / plants around us.I'd love to hear it from you guys!
Future is bright for wearables. Google CEO himself told that Smart Phones will disappear soon to replace Artificial Intelligence. Gadgets will get into your body ( may be ) and communicate with you as a part of you.
Lol i don't want a machine to interrupt my decisions also not going to inject a gadget in my body its against nature, Tongue i may try the AI as cartona is not available in India but maybe in few years.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Foot wears, contact lens etc has already become a part of the routine. God knows what all will be wrapped in our body in coming feature. The threat of it is that you would love to get something like Google Glass than dejecting it.
(05-02-2016, 12:08 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Future is bright for wearables. Google CEO himself told that Smart Phones will disappear soon to replace Artificial Intelligence. Gadgets will get into your body ( may be ) and communicate with you as a part of you.

Sort like a cyborg?

Innovation are very fast now a days, we can't tell what will be there 10 years from now. Maybe a flying cars? lol
Not that much. I just read today about Google taking patent for a e-eye. It is an alternative to those who wear spectacles or contact lens. They say it can work even with people having vision problems due to damaged lens. An e-device is planted into the eye to give them a e-vision. I am aware of further details. But I guess during our days it will be much less than a cyborg.
(05-02-2016, 08:32 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Not that much. I just read today about Google taking patent for a e-eye. It is an alternative to those who wear spectacles or contact lens. They say it can work even with people having vision problems due to damaged lens. An e-device is planted into the eye to give them a e-vision. I am aware of further details. But I guess during our days it will be much less than a cyborg.

Well that's a good news but only rich people can benefit that how about poor people who cannot afford to buy? innovation now a days is circulating with money.
Maybe something like better version of VR. Or films in VR.
I hope all games using VR as Vr will make gamers healthier and sweating. so not many children are obese and disease because of less exercise. for AI I disagree. because it can destroy the human race as a terminator. Resident evil.dan others. heart care
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(05-22-2016, 03:42 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: I hope all games using VR as Vr will make gamers healthier and sweating. so not many children are obese and disease because of less exercise. for AI I disagree. because it can destroy the human race as a terminator. Resident evil.dan others. heart care

nah vr doesn't inprove your health. anything with computer is bad. you can hurt by mistakes too.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting