arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here bought this game? Do you recommend this game? I heard about big lags, crashes and bugs. Is it true?
Never Heard the name of this game. :/ Is it a multi player game??
(08-24-2016, 09:19 AM)Anik Wrote: Never Heard the name of this game. :/ Is it a multi player game??

Im not sure about multiplayer but I heard its massive online multiplayer game but how it works idk?
This game is expensive and it has so many bugs. The good PCs are running with so low FPS, so yeah if you want to run this game, you need to have a good PC.
I heard that the game was really famous on the initial release but within a week the count dropped massively so yea the game is really buggy and It has some multiplayer issues too If Im not wrong.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(08-31-2016, 03:19 PM)Honey Wrote: I heard that the game was really famous on the initial release but within a week the count dropped massively so yea the game is really buggy and It has some multiplayer issues too If Im not wrong.

This game had much hype and after release when gamers encounter with bugs they used steam refunds. I read it in comments on steam store.
(08-23-2016, 10:16 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Anyone here bought this game? Do you recommend this game? I heard about big lags, crashes and bugs. Is it true?

Never heard of this game, did the developer release a beta test of the game so that players can found bugs and crashes to report so they can fix and improve it.
(09-02-2016, 11:26 AM)Vuluts Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 10:16 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Anyone here bought this game? Do you recommend this game? I heard about big lags, crashes and bugs. Is it true?

Never heard of this game, did the developer release a beta test of the game so that players can found bugs and crashes to report so they can fix and improve it.

Only full version (with bugs) for 60€.
This game was first release in 12 Aug, 2016 it has more than 70K reviews and many are negative.
This game is very laggy I remember playing it in an Internet Cafe and it crashed a lot.
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting