arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Competitions!
Hello Guys,
Wish you all guys Party  Merry Christmas !
Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Image: Santa-hat-clip-art-hats-image.jpeg]
Christmas Events

there would be Total 2 Events:
  1. Ingame Logo Carving: You have to write Post4VPS or something similar ingame, by shooting them on stone,ground or by placing cars/vehicles to form such words,etc
    here are some example:
    Spoiler Expand
    [Image: 8d20a78dc5.PNG]
    [Image: 2c08dc5410.PNG]
    Prize: the winner would be excluded from monthly post count of January.(but keep in mind that if you are not a VPS holder + if you haven't got any VPS in upcoming giveaway then the prize won't be effective for you).

2. Signature designing: Signature competition where users would first participate by commenting below and after that I would take random users from the participated users and assign them to make a signature for other random participant, and in this way all participants would get an username for whom they have to make a signature image containing user's username in that (the size should be somewhat like a banner).
    Like 4 users have participated - test, demon, dummy and bot. Then I would randomly say test to make a signature for an username called dummy, similarly I would tell dummy to make a signature for username called demon, and lastly I would tell demon to create a signature for username called test. And assign a date at which all participants would be getting surprises from other participants Smile but guys keep in mind, in this process participants should not reveal what username they have got otherwise it won't be a surprise.
    Prize: The winner would get a VPS 3/VPS 5!
    If winner is not a VPS Holder then he/she would be directly promoted to VPS Holder and can enjoy same rights like other VPS Holders.
    But if you are already a VPS Holder then you won't need to switch the VPSs but you would be having 2 VPSs for 1 month, after that you need to drop any one of them.

Enjoy This Christmas!
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Finally we have event :Smile anyway here's my  INGAME LOGO'(SA:MP)
[Image: xnTyG3G.jpg]
Nice competition, good job with it.

I really want to see some of those in game carving things (Euro Truck Sim 2 anyone??) Tongue
oh! nice competetion. I will make the logo in Vice City MultiPlayer. Anyway, I want to ask that if I use the current logo of Post4VPS and add it to anywhere in the game will it work?
My idea was to create a server plan it on a day everyone can go online and play all together minigames

And add prizes to it.
Wish I had time to participate in such a nice competitions, exams are eating my time nowadays, but will end soon anyways. I'll though still try to participate in the logo competition. Good luck all participants!
(12-22-2016, 06:36 AM)Anik Wrote: oh! nice competetion. I will make the logo in Vice City MultiPlayer. Anyway, I want to ask that if I use the current logo of Post4VPS and add it to anywhere in the game will it work?

Yea you can do that, just keep in mind that it should look interesting Wink
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

There you go: [Image: EljUeAL.png]
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
I wanted do make full name but it will be too long.
[Image: 2016-12-23_18.01.35.png]
(12-23-2016, 05:07 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I wanted do make full name but it will be too long.
Which game use have used for this ?
Since it's not giving any clue.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: perry
01-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Unixfy

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting