arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handbrake is a video encoder with mp4 and mkv as output. It is considered a pro tool since it allows dealing with advanced video and audio codec options. At times, I get forced to think the that websites offer 400 MB and 700 MB downloads use Handbrake to encode their video.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

This is a great a software. A few years ago I used it a lot to convert movies, but nowadays video cards are so powerful that it doesn't need anymore. Even mobile phones have so powerful GPUs and multicore CPUs that can easily play Full HD or the newest 4K videos.
True about the power of GPUs. Internet has gotten way faster too. But it still feels good when you see a great x264 500MB encoded 2 hours video that you could enjoy even on your 1080p screen. With great dual channel audio too. That is art.

By the way, i read somewhere that these media formats actually costs more processing time and power compared to hd videos. Dunno the exact stats though.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
i use this tool couple week ago. im using it on my phone (apk). i think its very usefull app if i want to convert a video on my phone
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Never heard about this software . But @Dudi said that the hanbrake use for convert movie . That mean very usefull for me . Usually i use xilisof video conventer . Maybe i must try hand brake
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Handbrake is really useful for me, It literally drops sizes for my videos, one of my videos who's total size accumulated to somewhat 50 GB was reduced to just 2 GB while retaining 480p quality as well, I love the program and the fact that its free to use as well!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(01-05-2017, 12:48 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Handbrake is a video encoder with mp4 and mkv as output. It is considered a pro tool since it allows dealing with advanced video and audio codec options. At times, I get forced to think the that websites offer 400 MB and 700 MB downloads use Handbrake to encode their video.

IT IS ACTUALLY TRUE . i was seeing about page on a blue ray rip download and they say that they use handbrake to compress it to 700mb .

handbrake also great for deinterlacing . i use handbrake not only for compressing the size but also for deinterlacing and the resultis just like uninterlaced video
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I'm a Youtube Content Maker and I use HandBrake on almost all of my videos which have a length of over 10-15 mins because sometimes a video size reaches up to 19-30 GBs after rendering so I use it and it may take some time to finish the compressing but the results are amazing I can get from 1GB from a 10GB video without any major quality loss !
(04-22-2017, 01:19 PM)Hawkz Wrote: I'm a Youtube Content Maker and I use HandBrake on almost all of my videos which have a length of over 10-15 mins because sometimes a video size reaches up to 19-30 GBs after rendering so I use it and it may take some time to finish the compressing but the results are amazing I can get from 1GB from a 10GB video without any major quality loss !

do you export an uncompressed video from your editing software? it seem very huge
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-22-2017, 02:37 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: do you export an uncompressed video from your editing software? it seem very huge
No i render it in 1080P quality.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting