arrow_upward

So here is what i thinks, for first one i don't think its needed because quality content gets the attention without any bumping. For the second one you need something to distinguish scam and legit services so i guess it can be done by Prefixes assigned to a thread by a mod or admin after checking the service so i don't think a new board is needed but i do thing that we need a board for archive to archive old and locked threads.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
the second one is a good idea . even though there are lot of sites that does that it can bump up the forum visitor count espescially if it have good SEO . so it will benefit all the people in this forum
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I am up with 2nd suggest and I support that yea add scam sites section and before some one try there others will get idea of the scam site hope dyanmo lookout this
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(02-10-2018, 04:55 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I am up with 2nd suggest and I support that yea add scam sites section and before some one try there others will get idea of the scam site hope dyanmo lookout this

and also scam site is actually not that hard to make . just a simple php and html skill is needed to make a scam site except if you want to make the bigger one .
Terminal
(02-10-2018, 09:22 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: and also scam site is actually not that hard to make . just a simple php and html skill is needed to make a scam site except if you want to make the bigger one .

And that's very easy to do that.
Btw, put the Scam section for public, and it can increase our visitor because of maybe they're searching is that a scam or legit things. Maybe will help both visitors and this website.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(02-10-2018, 10:33 AM)tiwil Wrote: And that's very easy to do that.
Btw, put the Scam section for public, and it can increase our visitor because of maybe they're searching is that a scam or legit things. Maybe will help both visitors and this website.

yes . that is what i talking about before . the scam sectin can boost this site visitor and SEO . more visitor = more member = more sponsor = more vps
Terminal
(02-11-2018, 03:10 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: yes . that is what i talking about before . the scam sectin can boost this site visitor and SEO . more visitor = more member = more sponsor = more vps

But SCAM keyword is a widely use keyword and it will takes a while to bump it on top.
(02-03-2018, 04:00 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hello, 
I want to suggest some ideas to make the forum smoother and it may help the vps holder to get more posts. 
1st. Adding / Creating a plugin called "Bump Topic" 
This plugin will be located beside "New Reply" bottom and it will be available every 24 hour which means that you cant bump the topic before the 24 hour and the users wont get permission to bump any locked topic.. This will help us at viewing the new topics which is more important first.. 
2nd. Adding a new board called "Real/SCAM Sites" so we may find any information about the fake sites before visiting them.. 
Thanks for reading!
Best wishes,
Youssefbasha.

My reply is please don't make forum more complicated. let it easy and user friendly. members will stay off if you make more and more restrictions and over views.
Real/SCAM" chat or information is not a long term and discus-able board. you can share your information in "suggestion & Feedback" thread or General thread and if it is about vps protection. so recently we make a thread at the end of main page. please check.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I'm with you about the 2nd one, yes, we do need a board like this, so many websites scam, I have been scammed too much from this websites, and add a tag for SCAM or LEGIT if u will add this board.
But about the first one, people may bump the thread to add something important (maybe) this won't be very useful, since staff is online...
I support the ideas suggest by you youssef +2 and dynamo need to fix the errors counter list is broken again and banners ,signature boards r also broken hope dynamo fix all things
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-16-2015, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Conan

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting