arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50% Discount*PugetServers*|CHEAP VPS $3.7|Open VZ,1GB RAM,1v Core,UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
(08-18-2016, 01:05 PM)PugetServers Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:03 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: the prices are good though.
but what i am noticing the main server has 2 xeon procesors and 128 gig ram but holy hell low disk space overall you might try to get some bigger space.

Highly appreciate your concerns, we do upgrade our server storage once the current limit is reached.

sounds fair but the my point is now but the 128 gig ram would be over kill because for now if i would buy all packages that the server can hold the disk would be dead inmidiantely.
(08-18-2016, 01:07 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:05 PM)PugetServers Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:03 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: the prices are good though.
but what i am noticing the main server has 2 xeon procesors and 128 gig ram but holy hell low disk space overall you might try to get some bigger space.

Highly appreciate your concerns, we do upgrade our server storage once the current limit is reached.

sounds fair but the my point is now but the 128 gig ram would be over kill because for now if i would buy all packages that the server can hold the disk would be dead inmidiantely.

Yes you are right but extra disk space is allocated to the server in half an hour so no need to worry.Support Staff also informs the customer if something like this occurs.
its good but my ideas as "customer" sees it difrend than you are.
we are looking forward to the problems that can botleneck us.

but no need to answer as it was just a funny thing that i noticed about the overall specs.
(08-18-2016, 01:13 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: its good but my ideas as "customer" sees it difrend than you are.
we are looking forward to the problems that can botleneck us.

but no need to answer as it was just a funny thing that i noticed about the overall specs.

No Problem you can ask anything it's just that SSD Space is quite expensive.Once a customer orders a vps and the storage available drops below a certain threshold, we do order extra space.
How do you upgrade disk space in OVH servers? Also, the processor is old...
(08-18-2016, 03:03 PM)Sagnik Wrote: How do you upgrade disk space in OVH servers? Also, the processor is old...

We do have an option to upgrade our server storage at any time. Dont worry we wont steal your customers like you do.
(08-19-2016, 04:04 PM)PugetServers Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 03:03 PM)Sagnik Wrote: How do you upgrade disk space in OVH servers? Also, the processor is old...

We do have an option to upgrade our server storage at any time. Dont worry we wont steal your customers like you do.

He means that ovh servers arent posible for higher hdd space.
OVH does not allow customization of their servers. And when did I steal customers?
(08-19-2016, 04:56 PM)Sagnik Wrote: OVH does not allow customization of their servers. And when did I steal customers?

You know it better then me and IBM3 Power Servers can be upgraded to desired needs.
Sorry but what do you mean?

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting