arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! as everyone see,,, i asked this questions in shoutbox because i didnt find the support board, but now i find it so please clear shoutbox and help me with these questions but first the format.
your vps name?:vps1
which node are you?: ???
whats your issue?: i got some questions. first. i checked ports and it shows closed. can i open it?
another question, how can i open these files? http://imgur.com/BZiH7ee
last question
on vps plans it says connection is 1gb and i have 100mb... why?
thats all!
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(07-10-2017, 11:36 AM)OldMeister Wrote: Hi! as everyone see,,, i asked this questions in shoutbox because i didnt find the support board, but now i find it so please clear shoutbox and help me with these questions but first the format.
your vps name?:vps1
which node are you?: ???
whats your issue?: i got some questions. first. i checked ports and it shows closed. can i open it?
another question, how can i open these files? http://imgur.com/BZiH7ee
last question
on vps plans it says connection is 1gb and i have 100mb... why?
thats all!

Sounds look like. you're looking for SAMP server on your VPS. i would recommend you to install Ogp and gameservers.

You've 1GB shared Internet connection. i think

more admin clear it. i just give my opinion.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

i dont know how to install ogp and gameservers. can you explain me how to do it? and no my connection isnt 1GB because i did speed test and its 100mg
(07-10-2017, 12:26 PM)OldMeister Wrote: i dont know how to install ogp and gameservers. can you explain me how to do it? and no my connection isnt 1GB because i did speed test and its 100mg

The connection speed is UP TO 1Gbps that mean 1Gbps is the maximum speed
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-10-2017, 01:00 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: The connection speed is UP TO 1Gbps that mean 1Gbps is the maximum speed

ffs the connection suppose to be between 500-800 mb and you say something that isnt the answer why the connection speed is 100mb...
so im saying it again, why my connection is 100mb?

sorry for double posting. but how to open files .gz?
Let me clear the speed connection thing the port on which the server is connected is 1Gbps not your server, your server will use shared speed. Did you tried command line to extract tar file like tar -xvzf yourfile.tar.gz?
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
wait so my server speed is 1gb. Ok but ports are open? and yes i tries the terminal unzip command. not working
Your server speed is not 1gbps its shared 1gbps so you won't get the full speed as there are other servers who are hosted on same connection port, you can check your ports by using netstat --listen or netstat -l, for list of open ports use netstat -vatn
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
where i can get netstat and how can i unzip .gz files?
(07-10-2017, 05:11 PM)OldMeister Wrote: where i can get netstat and how can i unzip .gz files?

Netstat:

sudo apt install net-tools

For managing tar.gz files in command line the easiest solution is Midnight commander:

sudo apt install mc
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-03-2017, 06:05 AM
Last Post: perry
09-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: OldMeister

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting