arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMD just release their new processor RYZEN 7, what can you say about it? is worth to buy? does AMD RYZEN 7 can surpass the Intel i7 Skylake?
@Vuluts i think Intel provide the best processor.. but about RYZEN Some peoples saying the best..but idk :v..

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

If you compare the i7-6700K to the Ryzen 1700X according to Passmark scores, you will see the Ryzen performs better. Keep in mind the Ryzen has more threads, as such the single-threaded score is lower. Overall performance may be better with the Ryzen one.

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu...0X&id=2969
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu...Hz&id=2565
I'm sure Intel is thinking of their new processor sooner or later to be release, maybe an Intel i9 than can beat AMD Ryzen
Intel may be in the works of creating something new. Their is always room to improve.
@Vbbbb that is absolutely correct! Intel a large company who always improve day by day.
The major issue with Ryzen at the moment is memory latency. It seems that the only benches Ryzen does poorly on benefit from lower memory latency.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Go for it! Intel i7 Skylake is way more overpriced, Ryzen has great quality price ratio.
Intel i7 series is called Kaby Lake, right ? I would be soon investing on a PC. Eyes open for Ryzen and Intel.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I've heard Its quite better than Intel's 7th gen and cheap too, so things might be looking good for it but we can't say anything about It's reliability honestly so ye
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting