arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASUS ROG Phone 2 releasing today!
Well, let's start saying that Asus ROG phone isn't that beatifull.
Why?
When you buy a product you must see what comes on after-market: if you surf the Asus ROG Phone (1) forums you will see a lot of people complain about the NO SUPPORT. The phone didn't receive much updates and the major update was DELAYED a lot due to ASUS being busy on preparing the new ROG 2. So you can't except a very nice support from them, when you buy the phone you will be alone.
Gaming phone? Really? I have already said my thought about this matter on the apposite thread.
A sum up: Gaming phone are useless, overpriced hardware without specials things, RGB and high refresh rate aren't that useful. You can't play for a lot due to large screen, high resolution and no proper CPU profiling, it is set up to be "strong" but its battery can't keep up. If you are a mobile gamer you know that without a powerbank or a wall power outage you can't play for longer than 2 hours.

Moreover a lot of "spacial gaming purpose" accessories are not on the phone box. They are an extra that will make your pocket really poor.

To end this... Which games on Play Store are so heavy and 4K assets powered to need so much power? Do you really think that a mobile FPS needs to run on 60FPS?

Mobile games are likely like touch to action types, you can't except a decent gaming experience with games that comes from Computer world.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
WOW, this phone certainly takes design to the next level. While it may not be the prettiest out there, it sure does go out of the box. I like the amount of detail about the phone. ie. the detailed design around the back camera and plate. It is very exceptional work! I look forward to seeing this phone out there!
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
a YouTube mobile game steamer is using the cheaper version of this phone to do his work and he is very happy with its performance. it is an awesome phone indeed, if you have or willing to spend that much.
but i have multiple bones here to pick.
rog phones have bad history of updates.
big and ugly and awkward to handle.
not much development on xda.

but powerful hardware, yes

though i think it i want to spend money on a phone, i will buy a realme xt or x2 pro ones
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting