arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About web hosting(CPanel)
@humanpuff69

If you had applied for VPS9 or VPS5 then you should have received the VPS5 since all 10 of those are in stock. Unless you made some kind of mistake in your application. Nobody using those so those so I don't see how you application did get rejected. Maybe you should ask @Dynamo about it.

But don't keep high hopes about VPS5 through. I used it before and I can't say I was happy about the performance. When you see none of those vps3 are taken by anyone you should figure why. Smile But still it's worth giving a try. After all maybe they have become better now.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-14-2017, 01:44 AM)xdude Wrote: @humanpuff69

If you had applied for VPS9 or VPS5 then you should have received the VPS5 since all 10 of those are in stock. Unless you made some kind of mistake in your application. Nobody using those so those so I don't see how you application did get rejected. Maybe you should ask @Dynamo about it.

But don't keep high hopes about VPS5 through. I used it before and I can't say I was happy about the performance. When you see none of those vps3 are taken by anyone you should figure why. Smile But still it's worth giving a try. After all maybe they have become better now.

on my application thread TrK says that i have suspicious activity . but the good news is i can apply for next month probably if i keep a good record
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Didn't you asked what does " suspicious activity " means ? Yeah true you can apply for next give away those 10 VPS5 are not gonna go anywhere.

(05-14-2017, 06:50 AM)xdude Wrote: Didn't you asked what does " suspicious activity " means ? Yeah true you can apply for next give away those 10 VPS5 are not gonna go anywhere.

i already ask it . and i already appeal it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-14-2017, 08:12 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: i already ask it . and i already appeal it

I don't know what was the result but next week you will able to apply again. Anyway better get clear this " suspicious activity " thing with admins, whatever it means. It would be a shame if you loose your chance again. Smile

Try X10hosting (you have to use a VPN if you live in a country that is not allowed) or try Hostmada's free plan.
Maybe this helps you if you still need a hosting.
https://freevps.us/thread-20629.html
you can try write in google (or whatever browser you using) control panel hosting or if you want free control panel hosting write control panel
hosting free (always works for me! thats how i found limitlessrpg.com)
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting