arrow_upward

Pages (2):
[ADDED] Add vCPU number to VPS Plans
(03-06-2021, 07:50 AM)fChk Wrote: Given that I did go through the entire list of KVM-based P4V VPSs and assessed the specs via their reviews, I'll post here the relevant data which include the famous vCPU number.

I'm totally impressed @fChk.  Wow!  What can I say?  OK now there is no more excuse to add the vCPU numbers to the VPS Plans.  I'll do so over the next day or two.  Thanks so much for adding value to the info.  This is much appreciated! Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(03-07-2021, 06:23 AM)deanhills Wrote: I'm totally impressed @fChk.  Wow!  What can I say?  OK now there is no more excuse to add the vCPU numbers to the VPS Plans.  I'll do so over the next day or two.  Thanks so much for adding value to the info.  This is much appreciated!  Cool

You're welcome :-)

I've noticed that the 2 OVZ-based VPSs are still without vCPU number. A quick check in the VPS reviews forum shows that:
> VPS-12 has 2 VCPUs, according to this review: https://post4vps.com/Thread-HostDare-VPS-12-Review
> VPS-11 has no review but I'm 95% certain that it has 1 vCPU.

Now, with the vCPU number added, the VPS Plans page looks more informative that it was before... (Future) VPS sponsors should now give us that bit of information too with the rest of the specs for any future sponsorship... at least I hope!..
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
@fChk MANY thanks for adding the vCPU numbers for VPS 11 and 12. I'm sure you're right about VPS 11.

When we get new sponsors, we'll ask them to provide the core numbers for sure.

I thought you had a special way of checking the vCPU numbers, and now understand that you went back to the reviews. Wow! Thank you so much for your effort @fChk. This is much appreciated.

I'm going to close this discussion as dealt with. If you want it reopened for any reason please PM me.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting