arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AlphaHost | Shared Hosting Packages.
[Image: logo4.png]
Introduction : Hello there. My name is Sami i'm from Pakistan , Karachi, I'm running a small hosting company in which i provide free and paid game servers and free and paid web hosting packages.You can check out our free packages here.We provide absolutely best game servers and web hosting! Web hosting's are provided through sponsors. Namely HostSlayer and NoUptime.Host.They are providing us an amazing unlimited reseller for life! We are been around for almost a year. At first we started with a Post2Host forum i got many good reviews from Freevps.us membersNone of the *GAME SERVERS ARE HOSTED ON ANY OF MY FREEVPS.US VPS!.We are hosting at our Dedicated Servers.Thank you for taking time reading this.

Today i'm gonna be presenting some few cheap Shared Hosting Packages.
Starting from 0.99$ (we [Image: pricing.png]
  •      Order now.                                                          Order now.                                               Order now.

I would really love it if you order any of my packages even the FREE One If you are ordering free package

If you are ordering free package you must need to have a TLD. No free domains are allowed on free package.
Free domains are allowed on Paid Packages.

Please i need your reviews, suggestions , anything. even a few words from you about my hosting , service
Anything that need to be updated! I'm here to fix them.

Thank you for taking time for reading this or ordering any packages.

*Note : PayPal Accepted Only*

Thank you!
Regards.
-Administrator
-Alpha Hosting.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting