arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Academy Beta
Hi,

Today I am going to tell you guys about a new online tutorial and test practice app. It is Amazon Academy from Amazon. Still in Beta and totally free.

I saw it in google app store and installed. I like to explore such apps as I hope that some entity will develop an unified, universal and free app for math study and science study.

Online news sources saying that it is going to remain free for the next couple months. SO I am going to take as many mock tests as i can. I love those.

This app has live lessons, practice and tests sections. I tried live lessons. works nicely and math appears to have some competent tutors over there.

It has maths, physics and chemistry so far as I can see.

Next I aim to check the tests section.

I hope all of you who love science or know someone who loves science or need help in learning the +2 level topics, this is the time to dive in. As long as this app remains free.

Brilliant dot org was awesome as long as it was free. still very good.

enjoy..
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting