arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Affiliate Program
thanks xdude.

so basically it is a lot like any marketing job , but here you do it online and set your own time and target.

can people mix Amazon ads and adsense ads on the same page or site then ?

i also wondered about how people could conclude that Amazon or AdSense were working better on their site ? do they use one for a month and another for the next month ? that is not a very reliable testing method. But i guess it has to do. i say so cause there could be trends change and effort change etc. not a very statistically correct way of controlled experiment to determine effectiveness. it is like how one person i know claims AMD processors are still bad. cause he bought 10 fx series processors and accompanying machines and he faced a lot of issues including hearing and lack of responsiveness. he is not ready to accept that Ryzen is awesome. " i spent this much money on AMD and so I'm more qualified to determine that they are not much good" kind of blind belief.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Yes. You can mix Amazon and AdSense ads but I don't think it's good method. These days Adsense pays so little click values for many niches. So it's better to have Amazon ads only in Amazon affiliate sites. Google AdSense is good for informative websites. Niches like Web Hosting, Domains, SEO, Earning Money Online, etc. Those niches used to give you high-value clicks. I used to have mini-sites about all those niches. Also, I had sites for Niches like free SMS, VOIP Calling, etc. Those were a long time ago.

Amazon ads are better for product sites. Or sites where you can recommend or promote products. Let's say you have a site about Photography where you can talk about or recomend various cameras and accessories. Or for a Movie review site or for a site about fishing etc.

These days AdSense works better for Youtube. It's getting harder and harder for websites.

Now Trends and Niches .. Well You don't need to go in-depth about anything. All you have to do is discuss a product or problem related to it. I see things like your processor example at Amazons' own reviews. People give one star for a product because they think it doesn't work. But in reality, they didn't know how to get it working. This often happens in camera and Photography niche. When you have an Amazon affiliate site you need to address this kind of issues too. Because you have to help your visitor to having buying vibes before she/he clicks Amazon link. Once they are in Amazon site they would read customer reviews there too. You have to example them some of those reviews are not really accurate. Yeah lots of work. But Once you set up a frame work for this all you have to do is follow it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting