arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Affiliate Site
Amazon has different sites for different countries. There are sites for USA, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, India etc. You need to join all these sites to earn from all of these. But once you are registered with each sites it's easy. There are plugins which redirect traffic the correct Amazon site. From all these sites Amazon.com has the best conversion rate and there are most people buy stuff.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-27-2017, 12:26 PM)Dudi Wrote: Amazon is mostly only for Americans. If you want to reach other countries such as Russia, then try Alixpress aff's.

I am targeting USA,UK,Germany,Canada..and i am using Easy-Azon to convert my links to target multiple countries.
That's a good plugin. I use it too. Simple to configure and use. But I don't use multiple sites. My traffic in each site is not enough for that. But I'm thinking about adding Canada. EU is a whole different thing. These programs have special requirements now.

i try to register but the system said my phone verification was fail Sad
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I never used Amazon Affiliate Site system because its looks me untrusty i am using some other services
@maroon93

Do you mean Amazon Affiliate program ? When I have registered they didn't ask for a phone verification. But again, that was years ago.

@kabir145

You are talking about the biggest and one of the oldest online shopping stores out there. It's trusted by millions of customers everyday and They do have millions of affiliates too.

Best way for affiliate links are Viglinks and Skimlinks. They manage those affiliates for you. Just put some code on those pages, and you are good to go.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Well I have used Amazon affiliate service by my self for years without a problem. It's quite easy to use and when you use by your self you learn a lot and able to do your own optimizations.

But I have heard some good stuff about Skimlinks even though they won't make a huge difference for a site with little traffic. If you are getting about 1000 UVs per day and not having much success with Amazon you can do bit testing with Skimlinks to see if it works for your site. If it doesn't you can always remove it and use Amazon directly again. Skimlinks had big list of vendors so they would use all of them in affiliate links. This might work well for news sites.

How should we start ? I mean how we should choose a product for this ? Is it better go for a high value product or go for a cheap ?
(06-18-2017, 06:43 AM)Nova Wrote: How should we start ? I mean how we should choose a product for this ?  Is it better go for a high value product or go for a cheap ?

You'd usually want to choose a product on the basis of its purchase price AND its its demand. There is no point on choosing, for example, some expensive AKG or pro-headphones due to it being expensive and earning you more of a cut if there is no quite demand for it. Than to choose some generic or even Apple look-a-like headphones that will incite sales, and which in turn more sales from a lower cut that will superseed the few sales of a higher cut.

Choose and decide what will explode in popularity, usage, or praticallity, or steal from the current momentum of others and market a current existing product that is selling, depending on the price.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2021, 05:19 AM
Last Post: harry_v
04-17-2020, 06:39 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting