arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Free VPS for 1 Year with VCC
Wink 
What is Amazon AWS & How Create an AWS Account

This short tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to open an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account to enable access to the services provided.
Quote:Note: A valid credit card is required to complete the signup and a mobile phone to receive the security number.
Getting Started
1. Navigate to Amazon S3 Homepage at https://aws.amazon.com and click on the ‘Create an AWS Account’ button (figure #1)

[Image: AmazonS34.jpg?resize=1024%2C496&ssl=1]

figure #1: Amazon S3 Homepage
2. Fill in all of the required fields and then click the ‘Continue’ button (figure #2)
Quote:Note: The AWS account name can be changed in your account settings after you sign up.
Quote:Note: When you create a new AWS account you have 12 months of Free Tier Access. You can read more about this offer at https:aws.amazon.com/free As an example in this account you would have 5Gb of Standard Storage, 20,000 Get Requests and 2,000 Put Requests for 12 months before any payments kick in.
[Image: Amazon-s.jpg?resize=1024%2C791&ssl=1]

figure #2: Account Information
3. Select the Type of Account you want create, either Professional or Personal. In this example I’m creating a Personal account.
Quote:Note: Select Professional if you intend to use this AWS account within your company, educational institution or organization. Otherwise, select Personal.
Fill in the required Contact Information fields and then click on ‘Create Account and Continue’ (figure #3)

[Image: Amazon-S3-Contact-Information.jpg?w=1500&ssl=1]

figure #3: Contact Information

4. Using a valid credit card Fill in the required Payment Information fields and then click on ‘Secure Submit’ (figure #4)
[Image: Amazon-S3-Payment.jpg?resize=1024%2C1001&ssl=1]

figure #4: Payment Information
5. The Phone Verification page automatically loads the Country Code and Phone Number from the entries in the Contact Information page.
Quote:Note: If you wish to use a different location and number you can change the entries.
Complete the Security Check field and click on the ‘Call Me Now’ button (figure #5)

[Image: Amazon-S3-Verification.jpg?resize=1024%2C1001&ssl=1]

figure #5: Phone Verification

6. After selecting ‘Call Me Now’ the browser will refresh and display a 4 digit code and your phone will ring with an automated message asking you to enter the code currently displayed in your browser. Enter the numbers displayed in the browser. (figure #6)
[Image: Amazon-S3-11.jpg?resize=1024%2C1001&ssl=1]

figure #6: Verification Code

7. After you have entered the code the browser will refresh again and a message displayed that your identity has been verified successfully. Click on ‘Continue’ (figure #7)

[Image: Amazon-S3-12.jpg?resize=1024%2C1001&ssl=1]

figure #7: Verified

8. Click on the ‘Free’ option under Support Plans (figure #8)

[Image: Amazon-S3-13.jpg?resize=1024%2C1001&ssl=1]
figure #8: Support Plans

9. You have successfully finished creating your AWS account and you can now proceed by clicking on the ‘Sign in to the Console’ button. (figure #9)

[Image: Amazon-S3-Finish.jpg?resize=1024%2C543&ssl=1]

figure #9: Welcome to AWS
10. Please Read
Quote:Note: When I was creating this tutorial I use the latest version of the Firefox browser. In the subsequent tutorial “Publishing to S3” I initially continued in the Firefox browser but ran into loading issue with the pano.xml file after uploading Pano2VR projects via Firefox. Switching to Google Chrome resolved the issue so I would highly recommend that you use an alternative browser for the publishing tutorial.
Click Here To Order Amazon Visa Card
they will charge money from the linked credit card and they say charge after the free trail period completed but they charge before only dont trust amazon,google etc..
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I don't trust these very large corporations when they ask you for your credit card verification. Problem is it's very difficult to get out of it once a problem strikes. Also, it's so unnecessary. There are so many alternatives for getting free hosting, why sign up for a potential headache?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Ah, I don't think this is a usable VPS.I don't know about today's speed but 6 months ago i tried Amazon's Windows RDP but that is very very slow.Totally Laggy RDP.I have tried some RDP's but those were very Fast than This Amazon's RDP.Btw it is best for beginners to learn usage and other thing by this very RDP.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(12-01-2018, 11:32 AM)Rehan Wrote: Ah, I don't think this is a usable VPS.I don't know about today's speed but 6 months ago i tried Amazon's Windows RDP but that is very very slow.Totally Laggy RDP.I have tried some RDP's but those were very Fast than This Amazon's RDP.Btw it is best for beginners to learn usage and other thing by this very RDP.

that is why dont use windows on a server . linux is a much better os espescially on lower ram amount like those free tier that aws give . 1gb of ram isnt enough for windows
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(12-01-2018, 12:33 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: that is why dont use windows on a server . linux is a much better os espescially on lower ram amount like those free tier that aws give . 1gb of ram isnt enough for windows

Also VPS's with Windows looks not really good for Hosting.I also have tried RDP with higher ram.I used Windows VPS for hosting a gaming server once but it was very disgusting.Server automatically crash after some hours.I searched the whole script and updated the latest files but still it crash after few hours.Then i switched OS to Ubuntu and hosted the server.After switching the OS server was working well.Thats why i prefer Linux VPS.b

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
i never heard amazon or google charging your account / card when you use free tier. Except when you go over your quota or free limit. Also amazon Linux vps basic tier is quite fast. I never tried windows rdp. also latency matters. May be you should have used chrome remote or nx nomachine or something similar. Amazon is quite ok i think. Just very costly. Same goes for google.

re. could have tried teamviewer free. they are great.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra,

They request for your CC, it says that it's the one way to have proof about you. I understood about the reason they request for CC.

But, not everybody have CC, I looked up for VCC pricing in my country, not expensive, but not too cheap, because I only can have one transactions to verify.

My friend want to try Google, but I don't know he still wanted to try or not.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I used amazon for a one month and... they charging my VCC !

Not big, lower than 10 USD
Wow!  Now that looks like a very involved and complicated registration process.  Guess that will be the main reason I won't use Amazon neck on neck with them asking me for a credit card and phone number registration.  In addition I don't like your big providers like Amazon, Google - all of those, and also I'm not very clear how they measure the usage of the account.  Like they calculate it in such a way I can't figure out what my usage will be and also, how it will be charged afterwards.  Like do they stop the account when one gets to the limits of the free account and then provide one with the option to be charged for it and then to continue on a paid basis, or do they just charge your credit card regardless?  For me the process is not transparent enough and I can imagine a win win situation for Amazon.  Guess this is one case where one will really need to read the fine print of the Terms and Conditions very VERY carefully.

Thanks but no thanks Amazon!   Confused
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting