arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Anniversary Giveaway] Free VPSes/Domains/Premium Web Hostings and Premium Gameserver
(07-20-2018, 04:16 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: ^ Does it imply that all those newly registered will have very little chance to win?

Because the top 20 guys would likely be old members.

No offense, and wish your giveaways run smoothly as planned. Smile

The giveaway will be close on 22nd july and we will announce result in next couple of days. After we close section and all requested threads we will give a separate random number to everyone and then we will use random.org to select lucky 3 winners for VPS, 3 for domain 5 for Premium gameserver and 5 for Premium Web Hostings.

About sponsorships lucky winner it will be choose by F7N himself.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

[Image: logo.png]
Main Page   Client Area   Forum
3rd Party Legal Agreement   Terms Of Service (TOS)

| PiratesHosting 1st Anniversary's Giveaway Result & I'm going Inactive |

Greetings, first of all i apologize for the delay as you guys may know we start free VPSes/Domain/Premium Gameservers & WebHostings giveaway and 2 Reseller and Master Reseller sponsorship.

Before Announcing result let me tell you guys i'm going to inactive for 2-3 days Tomorrow (Wednesday) We shifting our home so maybe i'll be inactive till Friday or Saturday so Now we providing Free VPS, Premium gameserver and Reseller hostings which was requested about domain Haris will provide domains to kadheer and he will to domain application user.

As proof that i didn't cheat with anyone else i record video to show who 3 lucky winner won VPSes. About domains/premium gameserver and web hosting i don't have to record video for it because we offer more then requests.

1. Watch that video if you've applied for VPS:

Congratulations VPS winners your details will be send out through mail shortly.

Requirements:

- 25 posts monthly for VPS holders.
- 15 posts monthly for Premium gameserver holder.
- No post require for reseller and master reseller sponsorship.
- Need to earn and give us 300 Points within 2-3 months to keep your domain alive for 1 year (included these 3 months.)
Note: New boards (section) like support for VPS etc will be add soon.

If you haven't receive mail within 5 min please PM me.

Once again thanks for being with us now you can buy premium gameserver and web hostings in reasonable price here.

Please Support Us.
Why we asking for support? we start homepage for those who have interest on premium gameserver but we keep free service alive for those who want server for free of course we need your help to keep this service alive so please support us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (Donations 100% used for increase our Service)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Great to complete one year of service, congratulations. Nice way to celebrate, I feel you will have some good applicants.

Thank you  Sweet

the results were announced >? arsal giveaway ended right anyway thats a good deal for giveaway winners
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting