arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any SEO Expert here?
Hello,

Is there any good in SEO? I want to know how to improve my website SEO.

My domain is 3 years old, title, description and all of those things are good for SEO now, as i checked from some applications on website.
I have also sitemap, robots and other type of things. Can anyone suggest me how to make my website SEO good?
Well what is your website ? It all depends on your web site. Post the url I will take a look at it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Speed and the website content also effect the SEO rankings, i'll suggest you to use a CDN like incapsula and swarmify(only for images) or if you have a WP then jetpack's photon extension. Also use a proper SSL to ensure security for your website(as in google it might boost your rank) and use AMP(accelerated mobile pages).
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
You can see my website here:
https://limitlessrpg.com
Im no seo expert but even I can tell you the site need more content.
take trk!
hes a good analyst too!

take his offer!

trk ask money for it Tongue
(10-28-2016, 05:25 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: take trk!
hes a good analyst too!

take his offer!

trk ask money for it Tongue

perry its not good Angry, however i didn't ask money for advises if the work is heavy and require my regular daily basis attention then i might ask something in return. I worked for 99uptime in return of shared hosting Tongue XD
(10-29-2016, 05:50 AM)TrK Wrote: perry its not good Angry, however i didn't ask money for advises if the work is heavy and require my regular daily basis attention then i might ask something in return. I worked for 99uptime in return of shared hosting Tongue XD

You take me to literaly Sad
(10-30-2016, 10:42 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: You take me to literaly Sad

in general no, you know that i know what you are saying and believe me i know that you know about what my reply would be. Damn why i am saying all these Winking Tongue we both know that we are just two silly friends with lots of enjoyment XD.
(10-31-2016, 04:37 AM)TrK Wrote: in general no, you know that i know what you are saying and believe me i know that you know about what my reply would be. Damn why i am saying all these Winking Tongue we both know that we are just two silly friends with lots of enjoyment XD.

U bastard.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting