arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one using Kindle App book reader alternatives?
So over the last few weeks I've been checking out alternatives to the Kindle app. Reason being that I discovered a wealth of online libraries, where one can download books for free. I found a reputable library but in the format "EPUB". Kindle doesn't use "EPUB", only "MOBI". I was actually happy to look for a Kindle alternative, as for me Kindle is Amazon trying to make billions instead of millions in profit at the expense of honest competitors. I was determined to use the particular online library and was prepared to ditch the Kindle App for something else if need be.

Any way, I then did research and discovered the FullReader e-book reader which I tried, and am really happy with. It was available from the Google Playstore. What attracted me to it was the large number of book extensions it caters for, also it had some really good reviews for a free Kindle alternative. The app turned out to be very simple, effortless to use, totally uncomplicated to install, intuitive, so I haven't had to search for anything, or looks for a tutorial yet. Here is more info about the app:
https://en.itense.group/fullreader.html

So now I'm wondering what other members are using for Kindle alternatives?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Previously i have a Amazon kindle E-reader which gifted by my uncle from USA. but my child mess with it and the result is broken.
So i have some experience to use some Apps to read E-Book.
The most Flagship Apps are.
Kindle app by Amazon
Google Play Books by google (Android)
Apple Books by Apple Corp. (iOS)

So the other then these
"Barnes & Noble Nook" has almost same features like apple or google. and also have app for both platforms.
"Kobbo" and "Libby" also has same in working. but i am not quit sure about AD visibility of these.
"FB READER" has some colourful UI and eye loving interface to read book/magazine.
Every App has concern to the format and availability of books associate with.
Mostly my end is to get a PDF file and read on PDF Reader on my smartphone.
I wish you got one of good from above mention.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher
02-28-2020, 06:38 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting