arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple's lies and censorship about data recovery
Apple phone seems to be more branded or what we say some award films(I am not saying they are bad), people see having an apple as a status, but in usable features and support it is very limited, while android is developing fast, it has more features and support from the experts, many of the people see high priced things as status for showing as they are rich, some of them even don't know to use the features of an apple, they simply don't care. Those people who tries to work on apple will definitely find the difficulties.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-30-2019, 03:18 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Apple phone seems to be more branded or what we say some award films(I am not saying they are bad), people see having an apple as a status, but in usable features and support it is very limited, while android is developing fast, it has more features and support from the experts, many of the people see high priced things as status for showing as they are rich, some of them even don't know to use the features of an apple, they simply don't care. Those people who tries to work on apple will definitely find the difficulties.

true . they transform into lixury brand not a tech brand anymore . it is now a status to use apple product . people dont care about the specs and anything else . they just want the exclusivity of the brand
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
this is really chocking for Apple. first when i saw this video comparing Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus vs iPhone XS Max, and i saw that many features that mades Apple unique and spacial from other devices are removed and replace it with other useless features like select all images and the way of select. really bad and how Samsung trying their best to provides an amazing devices with easier techniques of use. that really changed the way i was thinking. thats why i become a Samsung lover. Really bad for apple to be honest no more success for it.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(05-01-2019, 12:24 PM)Melvin Wrote: this is really chocking for Apple. first when i saw this video comparing Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus vs iPhone XS Max, and i saw that many features that mades Apple unique and spacial from other devices are removed and replace it with other useless features like select all images and the way of select. really bad and how Samsung trying their best to provides an amazing devices with easier techniques of use. that really changed the way i was thinking. thats why i become a Samsung lover. Really bad for apple to be honest no more success for it.
Apple is very popular with professionals.  Particularly because of its flawless synchronization with all of its products, i.e. phone, laptop, ipad, watch.  For professionals it means seamless operation.  I don't think they care about the rest.  

I personally dislike Apple, but for a professional they're happy with the limitations so that it can give them more structure to how they are using the Apple products.  They want speed and efficiency and Apple gives it to them in a more controlling way than the other Android phones do.  I prefer the freedom of Android, and also the freedom to be able to choose among a great variety of excellent phone brands.  Some of them are much better than Apple for me.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(05-03-2019, 06:49 AM)deanhills Wrote: Apple is very popular with professionals.  Particularly because of its flawless synchronization with all of its products, i.e. phone, laptop, ipad, watch.  For professionals it means seamless operation.  I don't think they care about the rest.  

I personally dislike Apple, but for a professional they're happy with the limitations so that it can give them more structure to how they are using the Apple products.  They want speed and efficiency and Apple gives it to them in a more controlling way than the other Android phones do.  I prefer the freedom of Android, and also the freedom to be able to choose among a great variety of excellent phone brands.  Some of them are much better than Apple for me.

their intergration is great . Mainly because the company that make the hardware is same as software and making intergration is easy and straightforward than hardware and software that os creater by other company

Ios is kinda limited in feature mostly because security reason and monopolistic reason
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 09:58 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco
03-29-2019, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting