arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not sure if a topic related to this has been made, if so please delete this.

Yup the world is getting quite excited on rushing into the Area 51, some even making plans of Naruto running to avoid the bullets xD What are your takes on this? and will you be taking part? I would certainly be not, whatever the government's hiding there, they'd go to any effort to clear it
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
joke part:

when this happen I'll prepare my popcorn and see these idiots run to nothing.

serious part:

why... would you bother rushing in. i know this won't happen.
wasting time on fake news mate, as we y'all know that the area 51 already existed and its the top secreted and hidden military area in the world. everyone sharing about it, and talking trash, but none of them are 100 percent sure about it, in this case i won't believe none, everyone can say words but none can prove it Smile
Watch this beauty till the end..

(07-19-2019, 04:55 PM)Melvin Wrote: wasting time on fake news mate, as we y'all know that the area 51 already existed and its the top secreted and hidden military area in the world. everyone sharing about it, and talking trash, but none of them are 100 percent sure about it, in this case i won't believe none, everyone can say words but none can prove it Smile

I don't think you quite understood what the trend is about, yes the facility was known alot before, Infact It was build in the last century, but, that's not the point, the point is to find out what's being done there, as the Government is super secretive about it, we have no clue for several years what's been going on there, even the unclassified documents don't show any information, so one guy, as a joke created this event and it un-surprisingly got turned into a massive meme material.
Its just a meme thing. if you are intelligent enough you wouldn't participate in it as the U.S military do not joke around. They will shoot you on sight. Be it real or not. Some people will eventually get hurt in it as they just wanna gain internet points.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(07-22-2019, 01:29 AM)Kururin Wrote: Its just a meme thing. if you are intelligent enough you wouldn't participate in it as the U.S military do not joke around. They will shoot you on sight. Be it real or not. Some people will eventually get hurt in it as they just wanna gain internet points.

Those are very true words indeed..but our ppl will be naruto running so no issues..

Okay jokes aside, yeah you're right, after a certain point, the officials are instructed to shoot any unauthorized person on site.
I have read about this. 51 is a military base designed to build a spaceship that has been stopped after a while and is now testing missile warfare in that area.
I do not think it's important.
There are so many rumors about this area registered on the sites
Thanks Post4VPS
It's stupidity. The military of that area have full permission to shot anyone else. It event was set by random guy (as far as i know) as a joke but damn sure 1 out of 100 will definitely try to go there which is 99.9% risky for their life. Shame on us why we easily make any stupidity on trend? Why can't we make good trends?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

i read an update on the results of this effort. just a couple dozen arrived. more than half went away after hearing that it had to be a self funded journey through miles and miles of arid desert like landscape.

From aming those who pushed on, many had to be rescued by army or got captured by them. just a handful or so people reached the gates to meet the steely disdainful gaze (thats me imagining things..lol)of the people who are part of the highly skilled and professional security force on duty there.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(07-23-2019, 08:10 AM)Honey Wrote: Those are very true words indeed..but our ppl will be naruto running so no issues..

Okay jokes aside, yeah you're right, after a certain point, the officials are instructed to shoot any unauthorized person on site.

True they have Kyle, Naruto Runners and Rock Throwers. What else there is to fear? It will be okay Tongue but for people who take some joke way too far. It will be the last them for them. Even the event creator is worried.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting