arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing title area 51 lmao i thought GTA sa area 51 which brought me those fucking aliens memories i also discovered many rare things of area 51 aliens are tested at area 51 by Americas ..all shits
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-23-2019, 09:42 PM)rudra Wrote: i read an update on the results of this effort. just a couple dozen arrived. more than half went away after hearing that it had to be a self funded journey through miles and miles of arid desert like landscape.

From aming those who pushed on, many had to be rescued by army or got captured by them. just a handful or so people reached the gates to meet the steely disdainful gaze (thats me imagining things..lol)of the people who are part of the highly skilled and professional security force on duty there.

Wait..where did you read that? The event was meant to happen on 20th of September if I am not mistaken..?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@Honey
i think i read it on quora. someone was reporting on what happened. I will see if i can find the question for you if i have time.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I think like 1% of the people who made or joined that group of area 51 are gonna show up , because those 1 % are actually dumb enough to risk their life just because of "Fun" or for some meme purpose , I believe their security or someone shared a news that if they try to raid or enter the Facility, the gaurd / security wont hesitate to stop them , I just wish no one gets hurt.
(07-25-2019, 11:37 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: I think like 1% of the people who made or joined that group of area 51 are gonna show up , because those 1 % are actually dumb enough to risk their life just because of "Fun" or for some meme purpose , I believe their security or someone shared a news that if they try to raid or enter the Facility, the gaurd / security wont hesitate to stop them , I just wish no one gets hurt.

Exactly, moreover, they're probably not going to find much in the area. If Government was actually doing something that they need to hide, they'd not hesitate to hide it even more as a consequence of this event, they'd do their utmost so keep it hidden. From my knowledge of watching documentaries of the topic, most experts say that The facility is used to research on weapons and not aliens.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Now it seems like Raiding the Area 51 is not the only thing they are going to be raiding this year, The stupidity has risen , now people have made another group on facebook raiding Bermuda triangle saying "It can't swallow all of us" , I'm pretty sure the person who made this group is not even gonna be present in the raid :joy: , It would be hilarious if people are actually dumb enough to show up , man im gonna be watching news all day on that , maybe Stranger Things series actually be reality in Area 51 lmfao , that would be hilarious.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting