arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral Projection, have you heard of it?
Hi,
So I recently came across this phenomenon(idk if u could even call it that tbh) known as "Astral Projection", where supposedly your soul can "exit" your body during your sleep, and then you can explore the "Astral Plane" where you might meet other creatures as well. You can't really interact with the physical world but you can roam around and see stuff. I stumbled upon the topic when I was searching about lucid dreaming(i.e. being aware when you're in a dream and thus being able to control it) and I was surprised to see such a big community of people who actually claim that its a thing and that It opened there perception.
I personally tried methods of astral projection available online(there are many) a few times but didn't really work out so far, so I figured I'd try posting it here just to see if anyone else was even aware of it, Its very different from the usual tech/movies topics that get posted here.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Well, Honey its great topic. I am very excited to try the Astral Projection. Well i am one of them who believes that it is possible. But as they think that their soul exit from their body, i will say that is just a dream that can be controlled. Yeah i believe that a dream can be controlled somehow. I believe that a dream can be controlled, you can do everything, go anywhere and whatever you want. i have done this many times. I also believe that a dream can be resumed if you suddenly weak up during a dream.
Well i am very excited, i shall try this.
Thanks for such great topic.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(01-31-2020, 11:56 AM)Rehan Wrote: Well, Honey its great topic. I am very excited to try the Astral Projection. Well i am one of them who believes that it is possible. But as they think that their soul exit from their body, i will say that is just a dream that can be controlled. Yeah i believe that a dream can be controlled somehow. I believe that a dream can be controlled, you can do everything, go anywhere and whatever you want. i have done this many times. I also believe that a dream can be resumed if you suddenly weak up during a dream.
Well i am very excited, i shall try this.
Thanks for such great topic.

Sure sure give it a try and let us know if you get any results. Most people in the astral community say that this is very very different from the dream control thing(aka Lucid Dreaming) that you mentioned, difference in the fact that everything is not actually in your control and from what I've heard, there are different "Vibrational" zones in the plane, in the lower vibration ones there are more evil creatures. They also mentione that guardian angels are present in the realm to protect you from such creatures.

Tbh this all sounds fantasy, especially to someone who might not beleive in religion, which is why I was very hyped to try it out.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
This is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Honestly, you've made me extremely curious. I am aware of lucid dreaming, in fact I personally have experienced such comings-and-goings of lucid dreaming in phases. It has always been a pleasant experiences, but astral projection sounds like an entirely different thing itself.

If anybody has gone through it, I'd be very curious to know what it feels like being in "soul form". Also, any recommendations on where I could read about methods to attempt this? Perhaps any particular method that works for you? I would love to know more.
This has been a topic I have been very curious about and have been wanting to try it. I strongly believe that before we pass, we have the opportunity to Astrally Project so we can tell our loved ones good bye, but it is something that I have wanted to try and research more into. I think I was projecting once, when I was in a car wreck and our vehicle was flipped. I was able to vividly tell my parents, friends, doctors and the police details that I would have only been able to see or know if I was outside of the vehicle and alert. I remember being able to see people, details about things going on outside of the vehicle while my friend and I were found unconscious. I don't recall any feeling, just that I was there and it was kind of like those dreams where you are trying to run and scream, but you can't. I didn't feel panic because I felt alive in the moment, but I couldn't talk to anyone or say anything either. It is an experience I will not forget.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting