arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey people,
I was just wondering if anyone of you plays the game with friends just like Cricket, Badminton, football since I tried to find this sort of thread but I didn't found any so I thought to create one myself.

I have just named this "Badminton" since I am used to it and I play this game with my friends almost 2-3 hours which is also good health and at the same time, it gives me pleasure.

Would love to know about you guys as well like which game do you guys play and for how much time and if you don't play any game then what you guys do in your free time?
I used to play Badminton a couple of days a week in an indoor court. Since I have moved to another place now I'm looking for a closer place. This is a very good workout. The fun part is you end up so focused on the game you don't even feel all the fat burning. I remember I couldn't play even an hour in first time or 2 when I played.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I really liked badminton as a game and used to play it at school a lot. Recently, after COVID lockdown, I've not been able to play so much, in fact I've been at home since the last 4 months owing to the huge number of cases around my house.

However, a gud thing is that I can play badminton in the house itself with my mom. It's not hitting it that hard, but yeah you just play it like you used to when you were initially learning and it's good as a really quick exercise. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
To be frank to I never supposed to be played badminton since I'm from 90 kids I love to play cricket but due to this lock downs I also shift playing badminton with my cousins first I thought it will be hard to play but when I given a try it was easy then cricket I manage to play with them by speed also even my cousins got shock that I can play badminton also lol
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I also play Badminton with my brother. I am actually a Foot ball lover and my top favorite sport is football only! But due to increasing number of patients I am not able to go to the football ground. So, right now I play Badminton in my home with my brother. Hope so that Corona goes away so I can continue playing football on weekends!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
i am playing football with people but not a lot because of this hard days... also playing basketball and sometimes other games. never played cricket
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Before the quarantine I used to play some soccer matches with friends likely maybe once a month? We are all busy studying for university stuff so find some shared free time is very hard.

I hope that the quarantine finish soon to return to my normal life style!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
before, I often played badminton in the alley near my house with my friends and family!
at least 30 minutes to an hour every day!
and now I have rarely exercised since I dropped out of school, and chose to stay in front of the computer all day!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I also often play badminton in my spare time outside. Recently, because of the COVID-19 lockdown, I can't play outside so I stay at home and play badminton with my brother. I also do other things in my spare time such as watching movies and reading books.
I like badminton very much. I do not play it regularly though.

But I do like playing it when both myfriends and I have free time.

Now I feel quite sad because of the corona virus, all public sport facilities are closed and thus I have to stop playing badminton, at least for a few more weeks I guess. Sad

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting