arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle royale games in 2019
As the title says, do you think the battle royale will survive after this year?
In my opinion, no. Because all of them are the same, and the only difference is the game mechanics
Almost all the people i know are hooked on to these games and they keep buying newer phones too for better performance. I think they will survive for years to come and keep driving phone sales up.. i mean what is the point of temple run.. hahaha..many people play that. many of these pop games will stay.

now some rant:
i really hate fps games. aaarrrrgh... those very same people who enjoy playing will choak in their own vomit and start shaking like leaves if they get anywhere near such life threatening situation. it is just a waste of time. i would rather play chess,go etc or a strategy game.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
You can only guess it!
Because we won't know the battle royale game can survive, or not!

To be honest the concept of this game I really like it! Because you have to last survive!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(09-03-2019, 09:13 PM)rudra Wrote: Almost all the people i know are hooked on to these games and they keep buying newer phones too for better performance. I think they will survive for years to come and keep driving phone sales up.. i mean what is the point of temple run.. hahaha..many people play that. many of these pop games will stay.

now some rant:
i really hate fps games. aaarrrrgh... those very same people who enjoy playing will choak in their own vomit and start shaking like leaves if they get anywhere near such life threatening situation. it is just a waste of time. i would rather play chess,go etc or a strategy game.

I agree with that. Almost everyone around me is hooked into battle royale as well. Just because all it requires a recent Android or iPhone to play it. And yes those will actually effect phone sells as they make better performance for low price, in my opinion.
I mostly enjoy PUBG FPS tbh where you cannot exploit third person Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting