arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday Offer : 10GB Ram KVM VPS : $5.99/m !!
Hi

As the title says we are offering 10GB Ram KVM VPS for only $5.99/month . You can run windows and linux os too !

Package details :

10GB Ram
4xCPU
200GB Space
250Mbps Bandwidth (Un-metered )
Free Linux OS
Free Windows OS
Windows 2008R2
Windows 2012R2
(Windows Trial OS)
Free Reinstall OS
Self-Managed
France Location
$5.99/months !

Order Now

Read TOS always before ordering .

ThankYou
RIYAD
Oh Great Offer!!!! Will I get a control panel too with the VPS?? And any other location without France available??
Woahh, that's quite an offer, I'll maybe buy one not sure, anyways GLWS!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Probably one the best Black Friday offers I have ever seen for a VPS. Too bad I have just bought a UK VPS from you guys yesterday. But I again I'm not sure I want to change it since I already have a 2GB OVH French VPS. I'm really tempt to buy one it looks too good to be true! haha

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-25-2016, 12:20 PM)xdude Wrote: Probably one the best Black Friday offers I have ever seen for a VPS. Too bad I have just bought a UK VPS from you guys yesterday. But I again I'm not sure I want to change it since I already have a 2GB  OVH French VPS. I'm really tempt to buy one it looks too good to be true! haha

I agree and on LowEndTalk others said too that this is the best Black Friday offer 10GB RAM KVM VPS:
https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=32

I'm not sure but is this come with DDOS protection?
Oh what, 10 GB KVM VPS? and only 6$ per month, thats too awesome. But i did not like the thing that you guys offer too less Disk Space, clients may need more disk space with 10 GB KVM VPS.
@Dudi the server comes with basic OVH DDoS protection

@Lampard because of the price , its very hard to put on more disk space . Also we do not oversell the disk space , like some other provider do and does .
Personally I don't mind even 100GB space if I get 4 cores and 10GB RAM. Anyway It seems Offer has ended. I don't see it in the sales page apart from 2 Cyber Monday promo offers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@xdude we are out of stock . The sales was very fast , then we expected .
(11-27-2016, 09:41 AM)RIYAD Wrote: @xdude we are out of stock . The sales was very fast , then we expected .

Ofcourse it would be xD

If I had known of this before even I had bought one, even though I don't really have a use for it xD
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting