Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode.com - 50% off VPS Hosting. Exclusive Offer for Post 4 VPS
(10-23-2020, 05:09 AM)phoenixwolf Wrote:  cryptocurrencies as payment are available. We just don't advertise by default as not to attract unwanted clients. Like hackers or people who try to use bladenode anonymously.

Awesome! Glad to know that.

I suppose you could still advertise it though, as cryptocurrencies are getting popular and it would help broaden your customer base.

Just making your rules clear publicly and it should be enough filtering off the unwanted clients. Smile

(10-20-2020, 09:06 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote:  All of our VPS has dedicated cores and never oversold. Most of our VPS Node uses less than 50% CPU Resources.

Oh that's really impressive! I assume you really must not be keeping much for profit in that case. I had another question tho, all the packages mentioned in the post have locations in the USA. My country is unfortunately on the other side and so I always try to aim for a EU or Asia based VPS. Do you guys offer location in EU or Asia?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Quote:Oh that's really impressive! I assume you really must not be keeping much for profit in that case.

We do alright on profit, but we believe in happy customers over making money.  Overselling VPS servers on cheap servers might get you more clients in the short run but cause problems in the long run. We instead build up a slow and reliable clientele that are happy and proud to use our services.

Quote:I had another question tho, all the packages mentioned in the post have locations in the USA. My country is unfortunately on the other side and so I always try to aim for a EU or Asia based VPS. Do you guys offer location in EU or Asia?

At this time we only have USA based services. In the near future we are planning to offer hosting in canada and other locations.
Vladimir S. - BladeNode Hosting
Direct Admin Shared Hosting | KVM VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limitless Hosting - AMD Ryzen VPS - Pure NVME SSD - DDoS Protection - Instant Setup Lampard 3 388 10-13-2020, 09:09 AM
Last Post: ikk157