arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode sponsors a whopping new VPS 14 with 8GB RAM and 200 GB HDD!
What a huge VPS 14, KVM basis with 8GB ram, my god!

Feeling excited to have another new VPS allowing game servers. And so glad to see that our Post4vps forum can stay strong even when HostLease is leaving us. Smile

Its a very great news. I was away for some days and have found a very great news on my return. A big thanks to Bladenode for sponsoring this great VPS. Finally there is an other VPS with a very huge specs. Its a very great news. i was worried of losing Hostlease VPS. finally there is another VPS and the most important is that it allows game-servers.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
That is amazing vps! and by the way sad it is not a windows vps. i am waiting for them forever Smile
thank you for donating another vps and i hope one day i could use this vps and make an awesome review about that. also i wonder if there is more locations then usa...
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Please note the sponsor - @phoenixwolf - has advised a change in location from New York to Dallas for VPS 14.  I've updated the opening post specs and VPS 14 Plan accordingly.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
The dalles DC will have a better uplink and better a CPU on the node.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

(09-24-2020, 12:47 AM)phoenixwolf Wrote: The dalles DC will have a better uplink and better a CPU on the node.

Great to see that we are getting a good cpu too! If you dont mind me asking can we know which cpu will be provided with this beast?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(09-24-2020, 01:50 PM)Honey Wrote: Great to see that we are getting a good cpu too! If you dont mind me asking can we know which cpu will be provided with this beast?

Most of our servers run Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 4 x 3.5GHz or Dual Intel Xeon X5670. This one will be running a Xeon E3-1270v3 4 x 3.5GHz.
Vladimir S.

(09-24-2020, 05:12 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote: Most of our servers run Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 4 x 3.5GHz or Dual Intel Xeon X5670. This one will be running a Xeon E3-1270v3 4 x 3.5GHz.

That's awesome!!!!

4 cores on a VPS with 3.5 GHz, I'm really loving this Tongue. Also, as far as I know that CPU is a real beast with awesome performance. A friend of mine has one of those. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(09-24-2020, 05:54 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: That's awesome!!!!

4 cores on a VPS with 3.5 GHz, I'm really loving this Tongue. Also, as far as I know that CPU is a real beast with awesome performance. A friend of mine has one of those. Smile

Xeon E3-1270v3 is one of my favorite CPU's. It has amazing performance. I cant wait to see what you guys think of it. This is my personal server and will only be hosting the sponsor and my self.
Vladimir S.

(09-24-2020, 05:12 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote: Most of our servers run Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 4 x 3.5GHz or Dual Intel Xeon X5670. This one will be running a Xeon E3-1270v3 4 x 3.5GHz.

OH I see! That's a really good cpu from what I've heard, tho I guess benchmarks in the review will give us a more clear picture of how good it really is xD

looking forward to the review on this vps Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting