arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode sponsors a whopping new VPS 14 with 8GB RAM and 200 GB HDD!
Oh, what nice specs!

We have again a direct opponent to VPS 9!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(09-24-2020, 05:54 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: That's awesome!!!!

4 cores on a VPS with 3.5 GHz, I'm really loving this :P. Also, as far as I know that CPU is a real beast with awesome performance. A friend of mine has one of those. :)

@phoenixwolf

Can you please confirm that VPS 14 will have 4 vCPUs. Because if it's the case that should be featured on the VPS specs.

@deanhills

Why not include the vCPU number in the VPS specs featured in the VPS Plans page. I would imagine that 4/5 years ago all VPSes had 1 vCPU so it did make sense to not include it, but since there are 1, 2 (and perhaps 4) vCPU offers as of now, time has come to include it there, I would think.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
(09-27-2020, 06:37 AM)fChk Wrote: @phoenixwolf

Can you please confirm that VPS 14 will have 4 vCPUs. Because if it's the case that should be featured on the VPS specs.

Yes, it will have 4 CPU Cores. Running @ 3.5 GHz. Here is the rest of the specs below.

Disk Space: 200 GB HDD

RAM: 8 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 1 TB

Control Panel: None

Connection: 1 Gbps

Games servers: Allowed
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

@phoenixwolf Does the VPS comes with any sort of DDoS protection?
I would like to apply, if it is possible (I will ask for @Dynamo or @deanhills permission), for the VPS but I am a "problematic user": I mean during the last months I have been a target for some DDoS attack, the last one took 1,2TB of data.
Would this be a massive hit for the VPS?
I don't want to create trouble to anyone, I am just lucky that my current VPS provider/sponser is so kind to just "take it" and so on.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(09-30-2020, 09:04 PM)LightDestory Wrote: @phoenixwolf Does the VPS comes with any sort of DDoS protection?
I would like to apply, if it is possible (I will ask for @Dynamo or @deanhills permission),  for the VPS but I am a "problematic user": I mean during the last months I have been a target for some DDoS attack, the last one took 1,2TB of data.
Would this be a massive hit for the VPS?
I don't want to create trouble to anyone, I am just lucky that my current VPS provider/sponser is so kind to just "take it" and so on.

Please apply @LightDestory. I see you as an advanced user and am not entirely convinced that the DDoS attacks had anything to do with the content of your VPSs but more likely the IP from Virmach. But at least by trying a different VPS you will be able to verify this.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Depending on what content of content you're serving, it could be wise to block a geo-range of ips. If you don't serve an international audience it can mitigate a lot of risk. I keep China and Russia blocked on my servers since in my limited experience that's where most of the attacks come from. Also, in China a lot of people use VPN anyways to get through the firewall.
(09-27-2020, 06:37 AM)fChk Wrote: @deanhills

Why not include the vCPU number in the VPS specs featured in the VPS Plans page. I would imagine that 4/5 years ago all VPSes had 1 vCPU so it did make sense to not include it, but since there are 1, 2 (and perhaps 4) vCPU offers as of now, time has come to include it there, I would think.

@fChk  Please note I've split off and moved the discussion about the suggestion for adding the vCPU number to our Suggestions and Feedback Forum:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Add-vCPU-num...-VPS-Plans

The discussion was going off-topic and I think we need some feedback from other members and most of all @Dynamo as well.  I have removed the "core" info for now until Dynamo has had a chance to look at it and other feedback is received as well.  Note Dynamo is away presently with writing exams.

If you or any of the other members want to respond to this can you please do so in the above Suggestions and Feedback thread so we can stay on topic in this discussion.  I.e. the topic of discussion in this thread should only be about VPS 14 and our sponsor BladeNode.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(09-30-2020, 09:04 PM)LightDestory Wrote: @phoenixwolf Does the VPS comes with any sort of DDoS protection?

I am sorry but VPS 14 does not come with a DDOS ip. What makes Bladenode great is speed. We dont restrict internet in anyway. We have a strict policy against abuse, We mannualy approve all Clients, and we watch our network like a hawk. I do not mind if you apply for the VPS but please be aware, our network will null route any traffic that we see abusing it.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting