arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must say too i'm leaving, sorry guys but i can't continue this year is the final year in the collage for me, which called in my country "BAC" that year your hole life will change and you will join the professional life, so i decied to quit everything and focus on my studies, i wouldn't quit like that but things more important then other things, i would like to thanks everyone who helped me in this lovely community. in this case i must cancel my VPS.
so i also don't have enough time to create a cancellation request.
CIAO people Wink.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Hi Melvin,

We are sorry to hear that you leave us. But we highly understand that you want focus on your study. I guess that you will come back when you Finnish your study. My latest study was 7 years ago. However, I am going every year to relearn the newest hosting techs same as my employees. But that is mostly one full day of 8 hours long. We will love to see you come back as soon as possible (ASAP).

Regards,
Jordy & Gregory.
(09-13-2019, 03:38 PM)Melvin Wrote: I must say too i'm leaving, sorry guys but i can't continue this year is the final year in the collage for me, which called in my country "BAC" that year your hole life will change and you will join the professional life, so i decied to quit everything and focus on my studies, i wouldn't quit like that but things more important then other things, i would like to thanks everyone who helped me in this lovely community. in this case i must cancel my VPS.
so i also don't have enough time to create a cancellation request.
CIAO people Wink.

Wishing you the best for your studies @Melvin, but you know, some times one needs a break. Studies work best when there is a balance of all of your activities.

Thanks for giving notice that you want to cancel your VPS. Is the VPS empty now and can we power it down?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Goodbye @Melvin, I hope you find time enough to join us back sometime in the future,
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Farewell @Melvin , Wish you good luck for you studies , Another member down ;_; my last year of college is next year , but college is not that stressful for me atleast.
Adieu @Melvin. Can't say much but best of luck for your studies. I do understand that studies are important, but I agree with @deanhills too, there must be a balance.

Nevermind, it's solely your decision and priority. Just hoping that your return back soon and join us again in our discussions here at Post4VPS. Have a great time till then!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
It is understandable. I wish you will come back one day after you finish your collage studies. Because this is a great community which always welcome you back.

By the way, I also wish you will get very good academic results for your final year studies. Smile

When I read 'CIAO' I thought about a new italian community member, but when I read up the OP... well I got sad.
You are right, studies are the most important thing you must focus on, and I wish you good luck on that!

I hope that when you get some free time, you will remember us and join our community again!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Oh study! That's what I heard today, study first because it is the most important thing! And if you are successful, come back to this forum to share your great ideas!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
hey @Melvin,

thanks so much for being part of our community, i hope you will still keep an eye on us!
maybe neter some topics so we know your doing good with your path you are about to go!.

Best regards,
Perry
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting