arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chatbot With AI
I want to ask !
Have you ever created a ChatBot before?
With System NLG + NLU + NLP
I want to ask again!
What is the thing to understand before making this ChatBot!
I Ask Because I Want to create an innovative chatbot with a Multi Language system to lighten my workload in the future!
Because I have too many clients to be served
Terminal
Solo Developer
for this time most people that have a lot of client have use some kind of auto responder to solve basic problem and navigate to the right customer service . ai chat is a great idea but the problem is that ai need to be filtered to make sure not spitting out negative word that can affect company rating . but when the technology available ai chat will be used and it probably and mostly will be better than auto responder bots
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(03-03-2019, 11:15 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: for this time most people that have a lot of client have use some kind of auto responder to solve basic problem and navigate to the right customer service . ai chat is a great idea but the problem is that ai need to be filtered to make sure not spitting out negative word that can affect company rating . but when the technology available ai chat will be used and it probably and mostly will be better than auto responder bots

Now I make sure your idea is useful!
The idea is to filter out the bad quality words!
Whatever the reason!
But for me!
Will using Auto Reponder be useful? Big Grin
Terminal
Solo Developer
I have played with them in the past, and you can use a mixture of Javascript and AJAX/PHP to get some of the back end working. With Javascript you would be able to build a content filter to cull out bad words, or even "commands" like \help and so on, with the AJAX/PHP end handing these requests to act as pseudo AI. The sky is the limit if you know the languages and can take the time to really sit down and brainstorm your ideas and make what I call a vision board of what your scripts will need to do and what your database will have to look like with these items implemented.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting