arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap SAMP Server Hosting | Starting from $2.5 | ShadowHosting.net
[Image: logo_c.png]

Shadow Hosting | Presents you, SAMP Server hosting
Are you running a gameserver community? Tried of your server crashing and getting down frequently due to low resources and restrictions imposed by your hosting provider? We can understand that. Shadow Hosting International is now providing SAMP server hosting at the best price for your gaming community and clan. Our highly redundant server is ready to be deployed instantly for you. Never get down again!

Support
One of the best things you'd experience with us is support. Our support team is always ready to help you out in any issue you face within the server. We will help you out with any issue you find in our service and fix it. In case of downtime, we'd compensate you accordingly with double the period of downtime. Read SLA policy.

Security
Our infrastructure is protected by double security layers. With nodes and other accessories that keep our service alive is secured behind multiple layers of protection against cyber-attack. In the case of a DDoS attack, our mitigation system automatically vacuums the malicious traffic into the mitigation system and only legitimate traffic is allowed to pass.

Affordable
All our services are affordable and at a reasonable price. With our support and features we'd provide, we'd say the price for which we sell our service is kind-of too low but, guess what? Our customer's satisfaction is what matters us the most.

Plan -
[Image: samp.png]
SAMP Server
Up to 500 Slots
2.40GHz powered CPU
4 GB RAM Node(Can be upgraded if needed)
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed  
Germany Location
Starting from $2.5/month

For more information, visit the Gameserver hosting page.

Contact Us -
Email - [email protected]
Phone Number - +918291064208 (India only).
Pre-Sales Ticket Support - https://shadowhosting.net/billing/contact.php
Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5b73ef56f31d0f771d83cee2/default
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shadownetworksinternational
Twitter - https://twitter.com/shadowhostint
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Glad to see ShadowHosting growing, Good luck with the sale. Nice gameserver plans. Your Homepage and WHMCS page ain't matching fix it as soon as possible cause it make people confused.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(08-06-2019, 05:48 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Glad to see ShadowHosting growing, Good luck with the sale. Nice gameserver plans. Your Homepage and WHMCS page ain't matching fix it as soon as possible cause it make people confused.

Would love to have the things listed down that needs to be edited. PM is preferred.

And thank you for your feedback. I do really appreciate it.
(08-06-2019, 06:51 PM)Manal Wrote: Would love to have the things listed down that needs to be edited. PM is preferred.

And thank you for your feedback. I do really appreciate it.

Ofc i will when i get free time but the most important thing is add gameserver button in your homepage header, In your homepage there is no link which redirect to your gameserver plan in WHMCS (expect footer one) obviously how do people knows that shadowhosting selling gameserver as well.

1 more thing why you removed slider from header?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

4 gb ram + 1 core cpu.
= 2.5 euro ??
It sounds weird.
A virtual server with these hardware specifications seems to be more expensive. Isn't it? Unless these hardware specifications are shared.
Can you give us more information?
Thanks Post4VPS
(08-07-2019, 06:38 PM)hamed Wrote: 4 gb ram + 1 core cpu.
= 2.5 euro ??
It sounds weird.
A virtual server with these hardware specifications seems to be more expensive. Isn't it? Unless these hardware specifications are shared.
Can you give us more information?

1)It's not virtual server.
2)The specs you've mentioned for 2.5 euros would be damn cheap if someone is to sell.
3)In almost all types of VPS virtualization, resources are shared.
4)Its not euro, it's dollar.
5)It is a SAMP server hosting advertisement.
(08-08-2019, 01:20 AM)Manal Wrote: 1)It's not virtual server.
2)The specs you've mentioned for 2.5 euros would be damn cheap if someone is to sell.
3)In almost all types of VPS virtualization, resources are shared.
4)Its not euro, it's dollar.
5)It is a SAMP server hosting advertisement.

I didn't intend to offend your company.
I was just asked why these prices are so cheap?
I hope you sell well and make money.
Thanks Post4VPS

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting