10 VPSs are Available
  • 4x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12
  • 2x VPS 13
For Users who want to apply for VPS 8:
there is currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2016, Win 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for it. No trials are allowed by the Provider. The user can mount them using ISO.

Since there was some problem going on with the panel of VPS 3, It would be unavailable in this giveaway.
The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 11th of November  (Saturday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I'd like to ask the previous owners of VPS 13 that why did they release the VPS, what was the problem with it?
Thanks @Post4VPS Staff for your great offers
Good luck for everone
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Wow, only 10 VPSes, what a big drop in the number of VPSes available for this month.

But still a nice giveaway because there are quite some good OpenVZ and KVM servers available.

Wish everyone good luck applying for this round of giveaway.

Wow, good giveaway!
Wish to all good luck and wish for the people who want to get vps to win it!
Some good choices available in this give away too. Most servers have 1GB or more RAM except vps10. Can be great for anyone who want to run web servers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I wish new user success,

but please consider something useful to them instead of pulling endless game servers.
(11-05-2017, 06:27 PM)xdude Wrote: Some good choices available in this give away too. Most servers have 1GB or more RAM except vps10. Can be great for anyone who want to run web servers.

if you want to just run web server a 512mb ram vps is more than enough . i have a 512mb vps and i host multiple website on it and it worked great even though it is low traffic . so for basic use 512mb is more than enough except if you need more resource . for example if you have lot of visitor and you are runing mysql you probably need lot of ram because mysql eat lot of ram
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-06-2017, 11:59 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: if you want to just run web server a 512mb ram vps is more than enough . i have a 512mb vps and i host multiple website on it and it worked great even though it is low traffic . so for basic use 512mb is more than enough except if you need more resource . for example if you have lot of visitor and you are runing mysql you probably need lot of ram because mysql eat lot of ram

You can run bunch of websites in even shared hosting without bothering about a vps at all. I was talking relatively. You don't need to go through all this to run a one website or few. There are plenty of good places which offer good cPanel hosting for free. I was talking about those who really need a vps because their sites need lot more resources.

Even if I do have to run just one website I would try to get the best server here. After all why not ? Most of these will be used for running game servers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Wow great Giveaway, Sorry i was miss guided Thanks to admin for deleting my post.

Good Luck All.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting