[CLOSED] 27th Giveaway
9 VPSs are Available
  • 4x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12
  • 2x VPS 13
For Users who want to apply for VPS 8:
there is currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2016, Win 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for it. No trials are allowed by the Provider. The user can mount them using ISO.

Since there was some problem going on with the panel of VPS 3, It would be unavailable in this giveaway.
The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 17th of December  (Sunday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Thanks @Post4VPS for your Great Services Big Grin & Good luck for @everyone Smile
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Nice Giveaway, keep it up! 
But i have a question about "For Users who want to apply for VPS 8:
there is currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2016, Win 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for it. No trials are allowed by the Provider. The user can mount them using ISO." but there is no vps 8 at this giveaway.
Not many servers in this give away but still there are few good choices. VPS12 looks really good with 2GB RAM and 1GBps Connection. Only downside is no panel and no game servers allowed. It's a pain when there is no panel but still you can manage.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Another and Last Giveaway of this Year. Next year hopefully @Post4VPS Get many members so we can see big Giveaway.

Anyway, Good Luck for those who gonna try again or first time and Thanks to @Post4VPS for Great Servers without any cost.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

The community seems to be growing big day by day, just few months ago i remember that there used to be a lot of VPS, as well as VPS 8 too available. Good to see another big community after FreeVPS.us.
Great giveaway, as usual.

But seeing that the number of VPSes available has been dropped to a single digit level, I think it is the right time to try getting more sponsors. Otherwise it will discourage the continuous growth of this great forum.

Nice Giveaway. little bit limited but some very good options specially VPS-1 are 4x and VPS-13 also a good deal. my wish or VPS-9 is not listed so not applying this time.
Advance best of luck to all who apply
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
nice one dude..
i request vps 2 days ago Smile waiting for your answer dynamo Wink

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(12-08-2017, 07:31 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: nice one dude..
i request vps 2 days ago Smile waiting for your answer dynamo Wink

hope you get suitable VPS plan and never cancel it again Big Grin Tongue
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting