arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED] 30th Giveaway
(03-17-2018, 12:57 AM)tiwil Wrote: Don't forget about the VPS 5. This giveaway's superstar is VPS 9, VPS 5, and VPS 4. VPS 5 maybe doesn't have big RAM, but it's from GHP, they really have rolls royce speed.

Hmm.... Although I also like GHP, it cannot be denied that because this forum was hosted in a GHP VPS, it caused a very long downtime of the forum.

So, any one who wants to apply for VPS 5 may have to consider about it.

(03-17-2018, 02:23 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Hmm.... Although I also like GHP, it cannot be denied that because this forum was hosted in a GHP VPS, it caused a very long downtime of the forum.

So, any one who wants to apply for VPS 5 may have to consider about it.

from ghp service website it looked like that the problem is on one node and it is about the raid configureation or something like that i kinda forget but beside that it is a good vps

but still whoever is hosting your vps you should back it up in another place because not all vps safe from this problem . i ecountered once in my vps 9 but luckily i have my backup so i dont lose much
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
So Excited!!!!!! Everyone must be I guess. It's a VPS after all. Good Luck to everyone applying. Hope Post4Vps makes your dream come true.
30th giveaway time is extended due to p4v downtime. thanks alot p4v team to take care of your members. and always provide more then our hopes.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Glad to know Post4VPS is back online! The giveaway can now continue. All the best for members who are applying.
Best giveaway plans ever good luck to new comers and everyone who applying for this giveaway thanks dynamo for making this possible again
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Hello,
This Month's Giveaway also atlast came to an end,
All Applications will be responded soon (by next 1-2 days, currently Transferring the Host is our main priority).
Hope you guys understand.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(03-20-2018, 05:36 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Hello,
This Month's Giveaway also atlast came to an end,
All Applications will be responded soon (by next 1-2 days, currently Transferring the Host is our main priority).

Then now we are hosted on GHP or we are still on the new host? Iam aware that GHP could get problems again.
(03-20-2018, 05:46 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Then now we are hosted on GHP or we are still on the new host? Iam aware that GHP could get problems again.

don't worry they've plan to host post4vps more then 1 host and i think yeah they transferring back to GHP and new both.

Quote:And For now we have Hosted the Forum at a Temporarily Host until we renovate our Old Host.
From next time we would take some serious measures regarding these types of Downtimes. We are planing to backend the Forum with more than 1 host so if anyone of them goes down then other will always be there to keep the forum always Online.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(03-20-2018, 05:36 PM)Dynamo Wrote: ...... currently Transferring the Host is our main priority).

No hurry, the giveaway has been delayed anyway. We all understand that transferring the host and keeping the forum always online should be of the highest priority. No one wants to see such a big downtime happening again.

And we know you have done a great job during the period and thanks for doing all that.

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting