[CLOSED] 30th Giveaway
9 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 4
  • 1x VPS 5 (Location: France)
  • 1x VPS 9 (location: Buffalo)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 12

Note: For users who have VPS Plans like VPS 5, VPS 11, VPS 12 whose providers are using Virtualizor Panel but haven't provided any account for users, will soon be getting Access to a Custom VPS Panel account( made from Virtualizor's API).
    The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 20th of March  (Tuesday).

Please Read before Applying
    1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
    2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
    3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
    4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
    5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Finally! 30th giveaway is now open! Goodluck to all who will apply to these wonderful VPSes, specially VPS 4 and VPS 9!
Good luck to all this 30 give way have special vps thanks dynamo for this wonderfully give away
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

This is the best giveaway in this year. So much powerfull VPSs. Thanks for Dynamo, TrK and other mods and of course to the sponsors!
Damn VPS 4 finally in giveaway and also glad to see VPS 9. Good luck to everyone specially for those who apply for VPS 4 and 9.

i have huge data in my VPS 9 and i was looking to change my VPS 9 with 4 but no problem it happy with my VPS 9.

Edit: I thought @perryoo11 will start this and his first giveaway.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(03-08-2018, 08:09 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Damn VPS 4 finally in giveaway and also glad to see VPS 9. Good luck to everyone specially for those who apply for VPS 4 and 9.

i have huge data in my VPS 9 and i was looking to change my VPS 9 with 4 but no problem it happy with my VPS 9.

Edit: I thought @perryoo11 will start this and his first giveaway.

im hoping to do the next one. and see how dynamo does by this one.
so there is a smooth transision between the giveaway!.
Awesome, VPS 4 at the giveaway.
Wondering who lost his vps the past month :/
(03-08-2018, 08:15 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: im hoping to do the next one. and see how dynamo does by this one.
so there is a smooth transision between the giveaway!.

Alright good luck and hope before you start next giveaway P4V get sponsor  Blush 

Btw you can fix your signature now.

Quote:trk is my dealer - post4vps is my drug - and mod is the police damit
TrK is your dealer, Post4VPS is your drugs alright but you aren't moderator anymore.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Damn, wow, there is VPS 9 from last giveaway, and now, we have another VPS 9, and with another star, VPS 4 and don't forget for VPS 5! If you want bigger space, maybe you should apply for VPS 4 (if you also need their big RAM).
How can their owner lost the VPS? XD.

Good luck for everyone applying! Hope you get your best, I'm still ok with my current VPS 8 from Cubedata.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
WOW...! amazing. rapidly after 29th the 30th giveaway announced. its really cool to see. and second is the gifts are more awesome. lovely choices like VPS-1 , VPS-5 VPS-9. great.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting