arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[CLOSED] 32nd Giveaway!.
Hmm.... looks like I have to start getting active here since freevps.us is out of the question for keeping a single free container online for myself... I'll probably join next month's giveaway and see what I can grab off the shelves as a new member here..

By the way, you put April instead of May for the giveaway closure date, you might want to correct that! @perryoo11
Guys I must give a honest opinion.
Even vps 1 is kvm.
Vps 3 performs somewhat better on network.
And spikes are not that common.

I have edited the closing date of the giveaway.
Thank you for the effort by the Owner and Giveaway Manager to make the Giveaway possible. Whether I participate or not I always find them exciting and nice to check out what is on offer.

For those who need a VPS location in Europe, looks as though there are two VPSs - VPS 1 and 10 in France. The other VPSs have a location in the US. Guess VPS 1 is going to be very sought after during this Giveaway. Good luck to all of the contestants.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Congratulations @perryoo11 for another successful giveaways for this month of April, though VPS for this giveaway are lower that the previous one. Good luck for those who will applied for this month giveaway!
the giveaway started so fast now . most vps that is available is low end one but that probably enough for most people and remember its free

Hopefully the goveaway parcipitant get the vps that they want
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-02-2018, 03:44 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: My luck is very small (vps 8) so must wait for next month hahaha

you will have to keep waiting too, mr. "black hat hacker", I already see your intentions of trying to cause me trouble on purpose, and you think that is funny, it isn't...you won't ever get vps 8 with that intentions, nice try though.

Quote:Not a black hat hacker but only a 15 year old boy walking in cyberspace
by the way if you do realize "black hat" hacking is illegal and deals with hacking incidents that are considered a crime. as if you knew anything there is "black hat"(illegal, crime based), "grey hat"(The term "grey hat", alternatively spelled as "greyhat" or "gray hat", refers to a computer hacker or computer security expert who may sometimes violate laws or typical ethical standards, but does not have the malicious intent typical of a black hat hacker.) and "white hat"(The term "white hat" in Internet slang refers to an ethical computer hacker, or a computer security expert, who specializes in penetration testing and in other testing methodologies to ensure the security of an organization's information systems. Ethical hacking is a term meant to imply a broader category than just penetration testing. Contrasted with black hat, a malicious hacker, the name comes from Western films, where heroic and antagonistic cowboys might traditionally wear a white and a black hat respectively.)
Malicious - "[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm." [/font]
Do either three "hats" and I will have you charged with the crime you commited...don't do it unless you want to spend time in prison.
good luck to everyone who requesting vps this month! and i saw some people waited long time for this giveaway Tongue
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(05-02-2018, 09:01 PM)cubedata Wrote: you will have to keep waiting too, mr. "black hat hacker", I already see your intentions of trying to cause me trouble on purpose, and you think that is funny, it isn't...you won't ever get vps 8 with that intentions, nice try though.

by the way if you do realize "black hat" hacking is illegal and deals with hacking incidents that are considered a crime. as if you knew anything there is "black hat"(illegal, crime based), "grey hat"(The term "grey hat", alternatively spelled as "greyhat" or "gray hat", refers to a computer hacker or computer security expert who may sometimes violate laws or typical ethical standards, but does not have the malicious intent typical of a black hat hacker.) and "white hat"(The term "white hat" in Internet slang refers to an ethical computer hacker, or a computer security expert, who specializes in penetration testing and in other testing methodologies to ensure the security of an organization's information systems. Ethical hacking is a term meant to imply a broader category than just penetration testing. Contrasted with black hat, a malicious hacker, the name comes from Western films, where heroic and antagonistic cowboys might traditionally wear a white and a black hat respectively.)
Malicious - "[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm." [/font]
Do either three "hats" and I will have you charged with the crime you commited...don't do it unless you want to spend time in prison.

Why you are very sensitive to those people that want your vps. Not all that hats do bad thing . White hats is good they test the system to find flaws and fix it . Not all hats are bad .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I wonder if I can manage enough posts to be able to join this giveaway and grab a new VPS to replace the one I'm getting from FreeVPS. I wish I could keep my current container for free but these things must go sometimes. Buy maybe if I can manage something like 15 more posts quickly without spamming I might be able to win something. Hopefully the giveaway doesn't close too quickly..
(05-04-2018, 03:00 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: I wonder if I can manage enough posts to be able to join this giveaway and grab a new VPS to replace the one I'm getting from FreeVPS. I wish I could keep my current container for free but these things must go sometimes. Buy maybe if I can manage something like 15 more posts quickly without spamming I might be able to win something. Hopefully the giveaway doesn't close too quickly..

you will need to post 8 posts that are more than 500 characters. cause you need 70 more points.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting