Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[CLOSED] 32nd Giveaway!.
5 VPSs are Available
  • 1x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 3
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
Note: For users who have VPS Plans like VPS 5, VPS 11, VPS 12 whose providers are using Virtualizor Panel but haven't provided any account for users, will soon be getting Access to a Custom VPS Panel account( made from Virtualizor's API).The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 10st of may.Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
oh cmon @perryoo11 don't you have calender ? on 13th is Sunday too far from friday.

i would like to mention @HarisHayat on the giveaway because he really excited for it. Good luck buddies.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786, a giveaway is always on 1th day of the month.
and the previous one was delayed.
(05-01-2018, 08:05 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: @arsalahmed786, a giveaway is always on 1th day of the month.
and the previous one was delayed.

i'm talking about
(05-01-2018, 07:20 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 13st of April (Friday).Please Read before Applying

it May now and it Sunday on 13th may.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I will be very thankful to you, If i get One of my fav VPS From Post4VPS!
Thanks!
Ps: I was the most active person in this month!
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
There are less amount of VPS this time since community is growing! Though even the sponsors are increasing on this forum day by day!
I guess you've done with your experiment tho XD @perryoo11.

Not much big specs over the VPS. VPS 1 and 3 with 1GB of RAM and 100GB of space. VPS 11 with 1GB of RAM and 60GB space. If you need big bandwidth then VPS 3 and 11 will be good for you. You can take VPS 1 as a backup if you don't win VPS 3 and 11.
Btw, good luck everyone!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
My luck is very small (vps 8) so must wait for next month hahaha
Terminal
Solo Developer
I would suppose VPS 1 should be the best choice for this month.

Although VPS 3 and VPS 11 also have the same amount of RAM, they are OpenVZ based. VPS 1 is KVM based and should be better.

And good job @perryoo11 posting this giveaway on time (no delay). Smile

VPS 1 of HOST4FUN seems excellent in this giveaway considering it is a KVM, while VPS 3 sponsored by Abc-hosters is good if you want 2 TB bandwidth. VPS 11 will be the next considering it has 60 GB SSD storage, 1 GB RAM, 2 TB Bandwidth, and with 1 Gbit/s network speed. VPS 10 is KVM with 125 Mbit/s speed.
I feel the best deal is VPS 1. I am not participating in this giveaway, All the best to everyone to win a VPS.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (6):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting